Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

homeschoolmom
Posted

I always laugh. I always feel bad, but I always laugh.

Posted

They are pretty funny.  :P I refuse to feel guilty anymore, if you do something as bafflingly stupid as some of the things these people are doing you should expect bad things to happen.  

homeschoolmom
Posted

FGboxingring.gif

rotfl

homeschoolmom
Posted

FGasavecamera.gif

Serves him right. :|

homeschoolmom
Posted

FGasavecamera.gif

Serves him right. :|

homeschoolmom
Posted

0bouquet.gif

Something like that happened during the sprinkling rite one year... Father was whipping the thing around and <phew> off it flew... I can't remember how he finished that... it was right at the beginning and we have a big parish.

Posted

Shouldn't these boys be like 6 years old? I guess Burger King crowns and capes are ageless.

 

00wack.gif

Posted

Something like that happened during the sprinkling rite one year... Father was whipping the thing around and <phew> off it flew... I can't remember how he finished that... it was right at the beginning and we have a big parish.

 

Shouldn't get your aspergillum from Walmart.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...