Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Posted

Ouch!

 

Tree-climbing-fail.gif

dominicansoul
Posted

60 more epic fails to go!!!!!

homeschoolmom
Posted

Ouchie!

Posted

60 more epic fails to go!!!!!

 


maybe  there should be a new thread now so this one doesn't get deleted.

Posted

I don't think they are deleted. Just locked.

Posted

Did I win?

 

FGDeclaringWinner.gif

homeschoolmom
Posted

The bike did!

Posted

Another archived footage of dUSt playing basketball.

 

FGBigBangTheory.gif

homeschoolmom
Posted

Another archived footage of dUSt playing basketball.

 

FGBigBangTheory.gif

Ahahahahaha....

homeschoolmom
Posted

7900.gif

5-most-soulful-eye-patches-in-cinema-00-

 

Why you laughin'?

Posted

b/c they both got the same hair do.

homeschoolmom
Posted

FGinfinityandbeyond.gif

I love how the tide comes in just at the right moment adding insult to injury. :lol:

Posted

I love how the tide comes in just at the right moment adding insult to injury. :lol:

I like how the guy has a lab coat on. Makes the experiment so more legit.

Posted

1339781458dirtbikerampj.gif

 

:twitch: I almost feel guilty for laughing at this one. Do you think he's still alive after that? Ouch.
 

Posted

:twitch: I almost feel guilty for laughing at this one. Do you think he's still alive after that? Ouch.
 

 

Don't want to think about it. You should go through the thread. There are some real doozies. 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...