Beati Pacifici Posted March 12, 2013 Posted March 12, 2013 I know I'm not the only one here who likes it either! LOL. More into the older stuff than the newer stuff, but I like some of the newer stuff (mostly on the Japanese independent scene). This interview however. . .is not an example of wrestling at it's best: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MISUHTo2NDs
homeschoolmom Posted March 12, 2013 Posted March 12, 2013 We have to have this one in here... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ahs2ZiaFI3c
ContemporaryCaflicCrusader Posted March 12, 2013 Posted March 12, 2013 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LlDIbkJnA-U The Colossal Jostle 1985!
Beati Pacifici Posted March 12, 2013 Posted March 12, 2013 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6KKggby2YGw Badstreet, baby!
Papist Posted March 12, 2013 Author Posted March 12, 2013 To be the man, you got to beat the man. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wsJT1wDLFoQ
Papist Posted March 12, 2013 Author Posted March 12, 2013 Well, heck... *I* could do that!!! I first thought photoshop. Then I noticed he was a Bobcat.
Beati Pacifici Posted March 12, 2013 Posted March 12, 2013 WOOO!!!! But what duth Riyuck Flay-ya know about haad times?! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4MmynUrze8
Tony Posted March 13, 2013 Posted March 13, 2013 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6KKggby2YGw Badstreet, baby! man, it's sad what came of the Von Erich family.
Beati Pacifici Posted March 13, 2013 Posted March 13, 2013 man, it's sad what came of the Von Erich family. True! Did you watch the "Triumph and Tragedy of WCCW"?! So sad. Interesting documentary though.
Tony Posted March 13, 2013 Posted March 13, 2013 True! Did you watch the "Triumph and Tragedy of WCCW"?! So sad. Interesting documentary though. no, I'll have to watch that one.
Beati Pacifici Posted March 13, 2013 Posted March 13, 2013 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qo_QrixLSSc
Recommended Posts