Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Posted

epic-fail-gifs-scary-prank-win.gif



I think she was doing that scary maze prank.



Kinda reminds me of my reaction when I saw FP's first post.

homeschoolmom
Posted

epic-fail-gifs-scary-prank-win.gif



I think she was doing that scary maze prank.



Kinda reminds me of my reaction when I saw FP's first post.

:winner: Best post of the week!

IcePrincessKRS
Posted

Funny-Gymnastics-Fails-Funny-Gif-Picture

 


That had to hurt...



epic-fail-gifs-imma-kick-this-wall10.gif

OMG. Idiots. He had that one coming.

homeschoolmom
Posted


That had to hurt...



OMG. Idiots. He had that one coming.

I was so focused on the first guy, waiting for his pants to catch on fire, that I completely missed the back guy until the third time.

brianthephysicist
Posted

FGbullfakee.gif

Wrong thread, this is an epic win.

Posted

Why were they filming out their windshield?

 


It's called a dashcam, they're quite popular actually.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...