Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Posted

Wasn't mean to be a trick... just stating a truth and backing it up with evidence. ;)

 

Just needed an excuse to call someone old. Felt good.

homeschoolmom
Posted

5577b_epic-fail-photos-bottle-rocket-fai

I'll bet that didn't, though....

homeschoolmom
Posted

Epic-Fail-gif_o_132481.gif

If I could make a gif my avatar, this would be it.

Posted

Have no idea what this guy was trying to do.

 

Epic-Fail-Photos-Parkour-Fail.gif

homeschoolmom
Posted

Have no idea what this guy was trying to do.

 

Epic-Fail-Photos-Parkour-Fail.gif

I think he thinks he's going to flip around and land on the wall on his feet. :|

Posted

Vomit-prank-bonus-fall.gif

See mom, that's what you get for looking at people's butts.

homeschoolmom
Posted

1krzm_133250986169.gif

bwahahaha... lead soccer ball!!!

Posted

Why they playing in a hurricane.

 

0ca9epic-fail-fail-nation-invisible-oppo

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...