homeschoolmom Posted January 14, 2013 Posted January 14, 2013 Doubt it being 1994. It's funnier if I think it's them, though. It's actually funny anyway.
homeschoolmom Posted January 14, 2013 Posted January 14, 2013 I always get Fawn Hall and Donna Rice mixed up... Too many '87 scandals...
Papist Posted January 14, 2013 Author Posted January 14, 2013 I always get Fawn Hall and Donna Rice mixed up... Too many '87 scandals... Don't forget Jessica Hahn.
homeschoolmom Posted January 14, 2013 Posted January 14, 2013 Don't forget Jessica Hahn. I didn't. I just forgot her name... Thanks. ;)
Papist Posted January 14, 2013 Author Posted January 14, 2013 I didn't. I just forgot her name... Thanks. ;) You know the PTL Club(formerly) is right down the way from me.
NonNovi Posted January 15, 2013 Posted January 15, 2013 What was she doing anyway??? Bungeejumping and chickening out :hehe2:
brianthephysicist Posted January 15, 2013 Posted January 15, 2013 I don't feel sorry for him. Bungeejumping and chickening out :hehe2: Except she didn't have a bungee harness.
i<3franciscans Posted January 15, 2013 Posted January 15, 2013 Bungeejumping and chickening out :hehe2: It does look like she is attached to anything. Except she didn't have a bungee harness. This.
homeschoolmom Posted January 15, 2013 Posted January 15, 2013 It does look like she is attached to anything. This. Her feet are attached to something.... Everytime I watch that one, though, I feel like I may be watching a snuff film....
IcePrincessKRS Posted January 16, 2013 Posted January 16, 2013 Her feet are attached to something.... Everytime I watch that one, though, I feel like I may be watching a snuff film.... Yeah, it's around her ankles. If you look you can see the end of the bungee cord/rope as she's going over.
brianthephysicist Posted January 16, 2013 Posted January 16, 2013 You guys are right. Good eye :like:
Recommended Posts