Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Posted

What was that cat drinking?

 

drunk-cat-jumping-fail.gif

homeschoolmom
Posted

What was that cat drinking?

 

drunk-cat-jumping-fail.gif

I think he's been hitting the catnip a little too hard...

Posted

Wife gonna be ticked.

 

wine-bottle-opening-fail.gif

homeschoolmom
Posted

1238408718_revolving-door-fail.gif

What the heck???

Posted

Very strange. I'm sure that guy had to change his drawers.

homeschoolmom
Posted

Very strange. I'm sure that guy had to change his drawers.

How did that even happen??

Posted (edited)


How did that even happen??

 

Looks like the glass pane in front of the guy got stuck, yet the whole door kept spinning.

Edited by Papist
DiscerningCatholic
Posted

I rode my plastic trike into my grandmother's swimming pool (yes, I could swim).

 

There isn't a gif of that.

 

My sister rode the same said plastic trike into a cactus.

 

There also isn't a gif of that.



1233823475_the%20clintons%20kissing%20fa

 

Biggest fail ever.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...