Papist

brianthephysicist

[quote name='Papist' timestamp='1352377509' post='2506485']
[img]http://b.asset.soup.io/asset/2611/2507_af0a.gif[/img]
[/quote]
Part of me feels that this is epic win.

DiscerningCatholic

[quote name='Papist' timestamp='1352378088' post='2506489']
[img]http://thechive.files.wordpress.com/2012/03/girl-gymnastics-springboard-fail.gif?w=285&h=210[/img]
[/quote]

She jumped way too far back on the springboard...

[quote name='brianthephysicist' timestamp='1352386483' post='2506528']
Part of me feels that this is epic win.
[/quote]
For the truck driver, I agree.

dominicansoul

[quote name='Papist' timestamp='1352377172' post='2506484']
[img]http://thechive.files.wordpress.com/2012/03/bicycle-jousting.gif?w=330&h=159[/img]
[/quote]

This is how we should have chosen the next president....

Catholicterp7

So I don't have a picture for this but it's a really funny story. My friend was interpreting for a concert. He had a chair that was set up for him on far stage right. He was going along interpreting when a photographer motioned to him to move to the right a tiny bit so he could get a picture of just the band. So my friend did. His chair, with him in it, fell off the stage. Thank goodness it landed properly on a stack of chairs that was next to the stage so my friend was able to, after just a few seconds, catch his breath, jump back on the stage and interpret the rests of the song. One of the faculty members of the college found him after the concert and said "What happened?? One minute you were on the stage sitting down, then you were gone, then you were standing on stage!!" He is now the technology guy for all the ASL classes at the college and we all like to, all in good fun of course, tease him about it.

JMJ+ :heart:

[quote name='Catholicterp7' timestamp='1352401617' post='2506598']
So I don't have a picture for this but it's a really funny story. My friend was interpreting for a concert. He had a chair that was set up for him on far stage right. He was going along interpreting when a photographer motioned to him to move to the right a tiny bit so he could get a picture of just the band. So my friend did. His chair, with him in it, fell off the stage. Thank goodness it landed properly on a stack of chairs that was next to the stage so my friend was able to, after just a few seconds, catch his breath, jump back on the stage and interpret the rests of the song. One of the faculty members of the college found him after the concert and said "What happened?? One minute you were on the stage sitting down, then you were gone, then you were standing on stage!!" He is now the technology guy for all the ASL classes at the college and we all like to, all in good fun of course, tease him about it.

JMJ+ :heart:
[/quote]

rotfl