dUSt Posted June 22, 2012 Posted June 22, 2012 I made it home safely. Thanks for a good time. Don't tell my wife.
PhuturePriest Posted June 22, 2012 Posted June 22, 2012 I am thoroughly disappointed with this thread. I thought it was going to address his issues with changing peoples' *Cough* [i]my [/i]posts and his locking my thread for fun. And I'm a ch.ump
MIKolbe Posted June 22, 2012 Posted June 22, 2012 Dust You are a good hugger. And thank you for the beer education. I'm glad you didn't need Sean p. too much last night. Lol It was a true honor.. thank you.
Groo the Wanderer Posted June 22, 2012 Posted June 22, 2012 wow. both of y'all in Arlington last night. nobody called me for a beer. i was left at home to rot and do homework for my finals. thaaaaanks.
Papist Posted June 22, 2012 Posted June 22, 2012 [quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1340344410' post='2447348'] I am thoroughly disappointed with this thread. I thought it was going to address his issues with changing peoples' *Cough* [i]my [/i]posts and his locking my thread for fun. [/quote] Why you think he was summoned by dust?
MIKolbe Posted June 22, 2012 Posted June 22, 2012 [quote name='Groo the Wanderer' timestamp='1340366479' post='2447374'] wow. both of y'all in Arlington last night. nobody called me for a beer. i was left at home to rot and do homework for my finals. thaaaaanks. [/quote] I'm free tonite
Anomaly Posted June 22, 2012 Posted June 22, 2012 (edited) [quote name='xTrishaxLynnx' timestamp='1340372214' post='2447397'] How long are you there for? [/quote]Until his wife says he can come home and make her a sammich in gratitude and submission. Edited June 22, 2012 by Anomaly
xTrishaxLynnx Posted June 22, 2012 Posted June 22, 2012 [quote name='Byzantine' timestamp='1340373220' post='2447402'] I like not being one of MIKolbe's victims [/quote] You shouldn't have said that...
MIKolbe Posted June 22, 2012 Posted June 22, 2012 [quote name='Byzantine' timestamp='1340373220' post='2447402'] I like not being one of MIKolbe's victims [/quote] Yes Alex, I would like "on the radar" for $500
dUSt Posted June 22, 2012 Author Posted June 22, 2012 [quote name='MIkolbe' timestamp='1340371376' post='2447394'] I'm free tonite [/quote] You and Groo should come pick me up. I have an idea, we should get beer.
Lil Red Posted June 22, 2012 Posted June 22, 2012 [quote name='MIkolbe' timestamp='1340375248' post='2447408'] Yes Alex, I would like "on the radar" for $500 [/quote]
franciscanheart Posted June 22, 2012 Posted June 22, 2012 [quote name='MIkolbe' timestamp='1340375620' post='2447410'] I am so in Srsly Someone hit up my cell [/quote] You're in my home town and you're not going to tell me that you're getting together with dUSt and insist I also come?
dUSt Posted June 22, 2012 Author Posted June 22, 2012 OK, franciscanheart and Groo, go pick up MIkolbe and then pick me up. I have an idea, let's get beer. I vote Chicken Scratch and The Foundry.
Papist Posted June 22, 2012 Posted June 22, 2012 Mikolbe, you might need a plan B in case dUSt bails.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now