franciscanheart Posted June 22, 2012 Posted June 22, 2012 [quote name='MissyP89' timestamp='1340388000' post='2447507'] Franny, will you please please please give Jason a big squishy hug for me? [/quote] I'll consider it.
PhuturePriest Posted June 22, 2012 Posted June 22, 2012 Jason, whenever you need a hug, you know I'm a phone call and several states away. Never hesitate because I usually have nothing to do and I like hugs.
Lil Red Posted June 22, 2012 Posted June 22, 2012 [quote name='Slappo' timestamp='1340388657' post='2447509'] You know... Everything is bigger in Texas... but everything is biggest in Alaska! We should do an Alaska Phatmass meetup! [/quote] hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
PhuturePriest Posted June 22, 2012 Posted June 22, 2012 [quote name='MIkolbe' timestamp='1340392007' post='2447531'] No [/quote] Your right, I'm a ch.ump
dUSt Posted June 22, 2012 Author Posted June 22, 2012 I don't know how to get a hold of Groo besides here. Someone make a decision and someone post the details.
MIKolbe Posted June 22, 2012 Posted June 22, 2012 I am in Texas with no car. Franny has plans but can make it later....no idea about groo http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=CcD2iexGqZQ
franciscanheart Posted June 22, 2012 Posted June 22, 2012 [quote name='|dUSt|' timestamp='1340401348' post='2447581'] I don't know how to get a hold of Groo besides here. Someone make a decision and someone post the details. [/quote] "I vote Chicken Scratch and The Foundry." So how about I meet you at The Foundry? You stay until 2am and I promise to show up before then. Miko has no transportation and you're closer to him than I am or will be at any point today. Can you pick him up? GROO: Are you in?
dUSt Posted June 22, 2012 Author Posted June 22, 2012 I can't stay out that late. Can you be there by 10pm?
dUSt Posted June 22, 2012 Author Posted June 22, 2012 GROO, we are going to Chicken Scratch and The Foundry. Can you make it?Yes, we are leaving at 10pm, so you will be able to say hi to us when we leave.
franciscanheart Posted June 22, 2012 Posted June 22, 2012 [quote name='|dUSt|' timestamp='1340402243' post='2447594'] GROO, we are going to Chicken Scratch and The Foundry. Can you make it? Yes, we are leaving at 10pm, so you will be able to say hi to us when we leave. [/quote] You're such a dork. I will text Miko if I do not make it after all, but I will try really really hard to make it by at least 9pm.
franciscanheart Posted June 22, 2012 Posted June 22, 2012 Miko, let me know when y'all get there. I bailed on that fancy dinner, but I still have a lot going on in various areas of town before I can head that way. It will be later, but I will make a point to get there for a decent conversation / mocking session.
dUSt Posted June 22, 2012 Author Posted June 22, 2012 OK, sounds good. Mikolbe, don't eat anything before you go, they have good food. Unless you haven't tried the Chop House Cheddar Burger from Whataburger yet--in which case, get that first, and then eat again.
dUSt Posted June 22, 2012 Author Posted June 22, 2012 Oh, and I'll only go if every phatmasser who attends buys me a beer.
MIKolbe Posted June 22, 2012 Posted June 22, 2012 razzle dazzle Will try a whataburger When u pickimg me up?
franciscanheart Posted June 22, 2012 Posted June 22, 2012 [quote name='|dUSt|' timestamp='1340402667' post='2447600'] Oh, and I'll only go if every phatmasser who attends buys me a beer. [/quote] You may only be getting two beers, but I'm down. Consider this your "congrats on another baby" beer and not a "hey here's a beer because I like you" beer.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now