dUSt Posted June 22, 2012 Author Posted June 22, 2012 OK, getting ready to leave. MIKolbe, I'll pick you up around 8. You better look hot.
cmaD2006 Posted June 22, 2012 Posted June 22, 2012 [quote name='Slappo' timestamp='1340388657' post='2447509'] You know... Everything is bigger in Texas... but everything is biggest in Alaska! We should do an Alaska Phatmass meetup! [/quote] YEAH BABY!
MIKolbe Posted June 23, 2012 Posted June 23, 2012 [quote name='|dUSt|' timestamp='1340407692' post='2447646'] OK, getting ready to leave. MIKolbe, I'll pick you up around 8. You better look hot. [/quote] Going commando.. got it
MIKolbe Posted June 23, 2012 Posted June 23, 2012 Thank you, dust and Franny for a great night! Deja is super razzle dazzle, too! I am very fortunate to feel the love of Christ, through Phatmass, wherever I go. Pax
Groo the Wanderer Posted June 23, 2012 Posted June 23, 2012 egad. finally got a chance to check the posts...no kitchen pass for me tonight. :-(
franciscanheart Posted June 23, 2012 Posted June 23, 2012 was fun. and filling. and fun. safe travels, amigo.
dUSt Posted June 23, 2012 Author Posted June 23, 2012 franciscanheart and MIKolbe bickering in real life is soooo much more cute than reading it online.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now