Lil Red Posted June 27, 2012 Posted June 27, 2012 this thread is comedy gold. [img]http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m659367Cl61qf24ngo1_500.jpg[/img]
TheresaThoma Posted June 27, 2012 Posted June 27, 2012 Oh boy.I was just thinking dUST was messing with us again.
qfnol31 Posted June 27, 2012 Author Posted June 27, 2012 [quote name='Lil Red' timestamp='1340759632' post='2449283'] this thread is comedy gold. [/quote]Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool razzle dazzle
PhuturePriest Posted June 27, 2012 Posted June 27, 2012 [quote name='Lil Red' timestamp='1340759632' post='2449283'] this thread is comedy gold. [img]http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m659367Cl61qf24ngo1_500.jpg[/img] [/quote] *Takes bow*
TheresaThoma Posted June 27, 2012 Posted June 27, 2012 The math/science part of me is wondering if there is any sort of pattern behind the philtering of words (it is philtered once every ten times the word is used.) hmmmm....
Jesus_lol Posted June 27, 2012 Posted June 27, 2012 easy solution here... get rid of the word fiddlering.
IcePrincessKRS Posted June 27, 2012 Posted June 27, 2012 [quote name='MIkolbe' timestamp='1340801356' post='2449397'] It should be fixed now..try it some more... [/quote] Mass Phatmass glass pass grass parseionate arseume arseumption ass MarseachusettsYeah.... that didn't go quite as you advertized, Miko. lol
EmilyAnn Posted June 27, 2012 Posted June 27, 2012 (edited) I'm totally confused. Phatmarse? Glarse? Marse? Parseionate? WHAT IN THE NAME OF TELETUBBIES IS GOING ON???? Edited June 27, 2012 by EmilyAnn
Laudate_Dominum Posted June 27, 2012 Posted June 27, 2012 If I were rich I'd establish a movement to have the fiddlers turned off completely.
Byzantine Posted June 27, 2012 Posted June 27, 2012 [quote name='Laudate_Dominum' timestamp='1340828376' post='2449583'] If I were rich I'd establish a movement to have the fiddlers turned off completely. [/quote] I'd organize a grarseroots opposition.
sixpence Posted June 27, 2012 Posted June 27, 2012 (edited) the obvious solution is to delete that fiddler and make a new one! That always works when anything is acting weird!!!!!!! Are the other fiddlers acting weird? Pants ? oh my goodness!! Pants! Edited June 27, 2012 by sixpence
Slappo Posted June 27, 2012 Posted June 27, 2012 (edited) pant pants Pants! PANTS! These are not my pants Edited June 27, 2012 by Slappo
Vincent Vega Posted June 27, 2012 Posted June 27, 2012 (edited) None shall pass! Frick. That one doesn't work. Anyway, does this new filter debacle remind anybody else of this girl: [img]http://t.qkme.me/3otf91.jpg[/img] Edited June 27, 2012 by USAirwaysIHS
Slappo Posted June 27, 2012 Posted June 27, 2012 [quote name='USAirwaysIHS' timestamp='1340828851' post='2449590'] None shall pants! [/quote]
IcePrincessKRS Posted June 27, 2012 Posted June 27, 2012 The filter is on crack. It's my only explanation.
MissScripture Posted June 27, 2012 Posted June 27, 2012 [quote name='IcePrincessKRS' timestamp='1340829269' post='2449597'] The filter is on crack. It's my only explanation. [/quote] I was leaning more towards it being on meth.
Lil Red Posted June 27, 2012 Posted June 27, 2012 [quote name='Byzantine' timestamp='1340828589' post='2449586'] I'd organize a grarseroots opposition. [/quote] oh so funny
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now