Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

IcePrincessKRS
Posted

[quote name='xTrishaxLynnx' timestamp='1341250417' post='2451519']
He told me it's usually updated every few weeks or so
[/quote]

I figured it was something like that.

Posted (edited)

Thank you, dUSt and mods for clarifying the @ss issue (yup, I did that one) .... this does add a little uh phun into our days, doesn't it....?

Edited by AnneLine
Posted
:shock: The filter is gone!


I am scandalized. :covereyes:
xTrishaxLynnx
Posted

Don't tell me pants isn't fiddlered anymore! :o


Horrible! I think I am going to write pantaloons just because I liked that filter so much

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...