xTrishaxLynnx Posted July 3, 2012 Posted July 3, 2012 I figured I'd create this thread in an attempt to keep my hijacking tendencies in check, and so that I can post random thoughts without creating a new topic for each one, hence further spamming the boards. Let the randomness commence...
xTrishaxLynnx Posted July 3, 2012 Author Posted July 3, 2012 As my first order of business, I'm going to complain that I HAVE NO MORE PROPS TO GIVE TODAY
MissScripture Posted July 3, 2012 Posted July 3, 2012 I used to have that problem. Now I am too razzle dazzle.
Maximilianus Posted July 3, 2012 Posted July 3, 2012 I accrue unused props and sell them back to dust for cash. Don't tell anyone.
xTrishaxLynnx Posted July 3, 2012 Author Posted July 3, 2012 [quote name='MissScripture' timestamp='1341282879' post='2451756'] I used to have that problem. Now I am too razzle dazzle. [/quote] Rub it in, why don't ya? Maybe someday...
PhuturePriest Posted July 3, 2012 Posted July 3, 2012 Oh, so you get your own random thread but when I make one it's apparently stupid? Talking about being hit by a car was a good topic... *Grumble*
xTrishaxLynnx Posted July 3, 2012 Author Posted July 3, 2012 Aren't you always random? Why do you need a whole new thread for it? Kidding... I don't know what happened, but I really don't recall a random thread from you.
MIKolbe Posted July 3, 2012 Posted July 3, 2012 [quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1341297635' post='2451863'] Oh, so you get your own random thread but when I make one it's apparently stupid? [/quote] yes
Ed Normile Posted July 3, 2012 Posted July 3, 2012 You would think they would have a section here for threads like this, maybe a special heading to put LAME posts under ? ed
PhuturePriest Posted July 3, 2012 Posted July 3, 2012 [quote name='MIkolbe' timestamp='1341313038' post='2451886'] yes [/quote] This is one of those rare moments when I actually think what you said was funny.
xTrishaxLynnx Posted July 3, 2012 Author Posted July 3, 2012 [quote name='Ed Normile' timestamp='1341331005' post='2451973'] You would think they would have a section here for threads like this, maybe a special heading to put LAME posts under ? ed [/quote] There is. That's why it's here. Thanks for the input.
ContemporaryCaflicCrusader Posted July 4, 2012 Posted July 4, 2012 Knowing Trisha a little I'd like to do the honor of bashing the New England Patriots a little on this thread. The New England Patriots are Intrinsically evil like abortion, Bill Belicheck is the Anti Christ, and Tom Brady isn't as good a quarterback as Tom Tupa's mother. Thank you. Football season is coming!!!!!!!!!!
xTrishaxLynnx Posted July 4, 2012 Author Posted July 4, 2012 We're doing an auction, right? From what I've heard and read about them, you weren't kidding when you said it would probably be the most fun part of the whole season. Besides when I win, of course... but that won't be fun for you guys so I didn't want to bring it up... oh wait. OOPS! Do you know how the auction works... as in: how many points or whatever we get to bid with, and the starting "price" of each player?
arfink Posted July 4, 2012 Posted July 4, 2012 [img]http://www.fatwallet.com/static/attachments/94486_wat_heidi.jpg[/img] A gift for you.
eagle_eye222001 Posted July 4, 2012 Posted July 4, 2012 [quote name='arfink' timestamp='1341415923' post='2452313'] [img]http://www.fatwallet.com/static/attachments/94486_wat_heidi.jpg[/img] A gift for you. [/quote] You're too kind.
arfink Posted July 4, 2012 Posted July 4, 2012 [quote name='eagle_eye222001' timestamp='1341416113' post='2452314'] You're too kind. [/quote] I kno right. [img]http://images.wikia.com/worms/images/b/b8/DrOctagonapus.jpg[/img]
brianthephysicist Posted July 4, 2012 Posted July 4, 2012 Hey Trisha here's a present for you in case Arfink decides to strike again: [spoiler][img]http://www.tamindir.gen.tr/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/removewat.png[/img][/spoiler]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now