Tufsoles Posted April 1, 2013 Posted April 1, 2013 Yeah. I don't want to get the facility in trouble. Our Ombuds will think it is real funny while not breaking the law.
arfink Posted April 1, 2013 Posted April 1, 2013 Oh goodness. It is April Fools tomorrow, innit? Hummmm. :evil:
xTrishaxLynnx Posted April 1, 2013 Author Posted April 1, 2013 I need to think of some really good ones for my sister... help?
DiscerningCatholic Posted April 1, 2013 Posted April 1, 2013 I'm trying to come up with one for my Tumblr. I run a Catholic blog, mostly doing apologetics and talking about discernment. Here were my ideas: Say that I'm leaving the Church. Problem: Nobody'd ever fall for it. And I'd have to re-do my entire blog. And delete the majority of my posts. Say I discerned out. Problem: That might actually happen, so "crying wolf" right now wouldn't be smart. Say I want to be a woman priest. Problem: Same as the first set of problems. :doh: I'M SO CATHOLIC I CAN'T EVEN PULL PRANKS
AnneLine Posted April 1, 2013 Posted April 1, 2013 Say you've decided to become a Franciscan... or a Jesuit....
arfink Posted April 1, 2013 Posted April 1, 2013 I'm trying to come up with one for my Tumblr. I run a Catholic blog, mostly doing apologetics and talking about discernment. Here were my ideas: Say that I'm leaving the Church. Problem: Nobody'd ever fall for it. And I'd have to re-do my entire blog. And delete the majority of my posts. Say I discerned out. Problem: That might actually happen, so "crying wolf" right now wouldn't be smart. Say I want to be a woman priest. Problem: Same as the first set of problems. :doh: I'M SO CATHOLIC I CAN'T EVEN PULL PRANKS Oh you surely must be more creative than that! Say you hate habits? That you want a pantsuit? Come on! As for me, I pulled a prank today, but I can't talk about it here because the person it's on happens to watch this space. :)
FutureCarmeliteClaire Posted April 1, 2013 Posted April 1, 2013 After I finish work, I will be saran wrapping everything in my house. Toilets, cabinets, you name it.
Tufsoles Posted April 2, 2013 Posted April 2, 2013 The only prob with saran wrap is no one I know will fall for that. It's just too complicated and not sly enough. Like the eggs thing no one will notice until the eggs are cracked. Or glue eggs in the carton which is so much fun.
xTrishaxLynnx Posted April 2, 2013 Author Posted April 2, 2013 It's going to be a miracle if I am able to stay awake today... :stars:
xTrishaxLynnx Posted April 2, 2013 Author Posted April 2, 2013 3 hours down, 5 1/2 to go... :sleep: going to get a nap in about an hour, though! w00t!
xTrishaxLynnx Posted April 5, 2013 Author Posted April 5, 2013 In less than 22 hours, I will be in Atlanta. :) And I'm still not done packing... :hehe2:
xTrishaxLynnx Posted April 6, 2013 Author Posted April 6, 2013 I arrived safely. Slept okay last night - or technically this morning... Getting ready to go to Mass at St. Catherine of Siena.. my confirmation saint! :proud:
xTrishaxLynnx Posted April 12, 2013 Author Posted April 12, 2013 I have been having such a good time I've mostly forgotten to take pictures... Or sleep, for that matter lol. I'll have to make up for the lack of pictures over the next 5 days.
xTrishaxLynnx Posted April 12, 2013 Author Posted April 12, 2013 I have been having such a good time I've mostly forgotten to take pictures... Or sleep, for that matter lol. I'll have to make up for the lack of pictures over the next 5 days.
xTrishaxLynnx Posted April 22, 2013 Author Posted April 22, 2013 I feel like I go through jobs far too quickly, but here I am again asking for prayers for a new job. I really need more pay in order to afford rent and whatnot and be able to move. Benefits would obviously be very helpful as well, which apparently I will never have at my current job. I've applied for one job that meets both of those and is only about 30 minutes from Luke. It seems pretty near perfect. Prayers greatly appreciated, again! :P
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now