Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Lilllabettt
Posted

I know we are not having hissy fits about hair care now. please. tell me it is not possible.

FutureCarmeliteClaire
Posted

I know we are not having hissy fits about hair care now. please. tell me it is not possible.

 

NO NEVER

Posted

After plopping last night, with no product in my hair and allowed to air-dry:

59242_10151494553935805_948974626_n.jpg

 

547532_10151494192270805_38137664_n.jpg

MissScripture
Posted

:o Your curls are GORGEOUS!

Posted

:blush: thank you. :) 

MissScripture
Posted

This thread keeps reminding me how desperately I need a haircut...someone should keep it up at the top until I remember to do it.

Posted


This thread keeps reminding me how desperately I need a haircut...someone should keep it up at the top until I remember to do it.


I need one too! ROFL. I just keep it bumped to remind us both.
Posted (edited)

:o Your curls are GORGEOUS!

 

I agree!! Wow, red!  :like3:

 

Edit: I still can't seem to stop using smiley shortcuts from 2007 :paperbag:

Edited by morostheos
missionseeker
Posted

I'm starting to love this plopping thing. My hair looked nice, even though it's raining torrentially here. It's a little frizzier than it should be, but I had to dash between buildings and cars several times and it doesn't have that terrible poof/frizz/loss of curls that usually follows. 

Posted

I'm starting to love this plopping thing. My hair looked nice, even though it's raining torrentially here. It's a little frizzier than it should be, but I had to dash between buildings and cars several times and it doesn't have that terrible poof/frizz/loss of curls that usually follows.


Awesome!! :)
  • 1 month later...
MissScripture
Posted

This morning I tried the BS/ACV for the first time. :O MY HAIR IS SO SOFT! I LOVE IT! My hair has NEVER been this soft and smooth, even back when I lived at home and my parents had a water softener and I was using conditioned every day. (And it totally doesn't smell like vinegar afterwards. It doesn't smell like anything, which I love, since a lot of perfumes and fragrances make me nauseous).

Idk how it will do, yet, in regards to being oily, since I just did it this morning, but if it cleans half as well as it softens, it will be amazing.

  • 4 months later...
Posted (edited)

this afternoon (after running errands and stuff):

1381771_10151801243135805_1425758459_n.j

 

993701_10151801243310805_830989545_n.jpg

 

it's a bit frizzy but otherwise I think it looks great for second day curls. 

Edited by Lil Red
Posted

Beautiful hair! Mine's just a little wavy, so I don't need to do the pineapple hair thing. I envy curls...I am too lazy/don't know how to really use a curling iron.

franciscanheart
Posted

so...has anyone ever tried the "pineapple" for curls at night? I did it last night and I'm freakin' loving the results. 

 

For those people who are lazy: http://www.naturallycurly.com/curlreading/kinky-hair-type-4a/how-to-pineapple-your-hair

Every night since I was like... 11? My friend Emily did it with her (very straight) hair and we all saw it at Girl Scout camp. We all did our hair that way for sleeping that night. I've done it every night since. :like:

Posted

Every night since I was like... 11? My friend Emily did it with her (very straight) hair and we all saw it at Girl Scout camp. We all did our hair that way for sleeping that night. I've done it every night since. :like:

 

and you never told me! shame, woman! 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...