An Old School Catholic Message Board

Countdown To My Sister's First Vows!

MissScripture

MissScripture
:bounce:
My sister has her first profession on July 28. One week and one day until we leave to go down! I am so excited to go to her "wedding!" AND I just found out that her former SD and another priest that she knew are going to be going along, as well. :dance: :dance2: :dance3: It will also be the first time she meets her nephew!

OnlySunshine

Wow, that's the same day I go back to finish my psych test. I'll definitely keep her in my prayers!! :)

xTrishaxLynnx

That is so exciting! :clapping:

Prayers for all of your family, and especially your sister on her wedding day! :)

HopefulBride

Wow this is so exciting. I remember when she entered and became a novice. Time on PM flies!!!

Prayers for you and for her

mysisterisalittlesister

Wow! That's right around the time my sister becomes a novice! Congratulations and many prayers for your family :pray:

Edited by mysisterisalittlesister

Deus te Amat

So I just found out that she was there when a friend, who was in your sister's class, left, and recently reentered, opened a letter from me containing a medal I got her as a welcome back present. My friend was apparently very excited and not very secretive about it. I probably should have said something about not telling your sister......

So, either your sister is clueless, jealous, or already knows.

Sorry.

MissScripture

[quote name='Deus_te_Amat' timestamp='1342758743' post='2457208']
So I just found out that she was there when a friend, who was in your sister's class, left, and recently reentered, opened a letter from me containing a medal I got her as a welcome back present. My friend was apparently very excited and not very secretive about it. I probably should have said something about not telling your sister......

So, either your sister is clueless, jealous, or already knows.

Sorry.
[/quote]
That's fine. We've got plenty of other surprises for her. :smile2:

Deus te Amat

[quote name='MissScripture' timestamp='1342758831' post='2457210']

That's fine. We've got plenty of other surprises for her. :smile2:
[/quote]

Good.

I got an email from your mom. She is so sweet. I need to reply, but if I forget, can you get a picture of your sister's face for me?

MissScripture

So, since my sister obviously doesn't get a maid of honor, like at a regular wedding, she asked me to be the honorary matron of honor. I am thinking I should write a little "speech" for her, and give it to her, even if I don't present it to anyone...but I don't know how to start...