An Old School Catholic Message Board

Chick-fil-a Issue Thing

Annie12

PhuturePriest

[quote name='Papist' timestamp='1343913980' post='2461539']
I think you are hiding something.

And you got it backwards. The chicken sammich, especially the spicy, far surpasses the stupid waffle fries. I can't believe my wife, as lovely as she is, drives through Chick-fil-a just for the stupid waffle fries.
[/quote]

I love the spicy chicken sandwich. I can't wait to eat it tomorrow and go "Mm... This is the best bite of bigotry I have ever had in my life..."

She goes there just for stupid waffle fries? She used to be a Protestant, didn't she?

the backlash against that guy is pretty incredible. liberals, gay people, etc everyone hates him.

[quote name='USAirwaysIHS' timestamp='1343952505' post='2461763']
[url="http://azstarnet.com/news/local/tucson-exec-loses-job-over-anti-chick-fil-a-rant/article_f8cefeec-dcf5-11e1-8b88-001a4bcf887a.html"]http://azstarnet.com...1a4bcf887a.html[/url]

Justice will find you.
[/quote]

Guess he's going to need to get more of that free water.

[quote name='Papist' timestamp='1343959821' post='2461808']

Guess he's going to need to get more of that free water.
[/quote]

Good. What a little poo. He enjoyed watching that woman squirm as she tried to maintain a civil attitude towards him while not saying anything that could cost her her job. floopy him.

What is really pathetic is that he thinks he is stick'n it to Chick-fil-a by getting the free water and not spending any money.

He'll probably get his own TV show on ABC or FOX.

[quote name='Papist' timestamp='1343962589' post='2461828']
What is really pathetic is that he thinks he is stick'n it to Chick-fil-a by getting the free water and not spending any money.

He'll probably get his own TV show on ABC or FOX.
[/quote]

The most pathetic thing is that the company he was working for had a strong relationship with chick-fil-a. So rather than resign his position, as an executive working for a company with a relationship to to company he despises, he goes off and bullies some woman with a poo paying job so he can feel like a big flooping man. I really haven't seen something that makes me so vicerally angry to watch in a long time. What a cretin.

I wonder how much money he spent idling his vehicle to get his free water. I bet he did not come out on top there.

[quote name='ardillacid' timestamp='1343963747' post='2461848']
I wonder how much money he spent idling his vehicle to get his free water. I bet he did not come out on top there.
[/quote]

You're from the north and therefore can do math. We get it. Now let's please move on.

[quote name='ardillacid' timestamp='1343963747' post='2461848']
[/quote]

And all that CO2 filling up the atmosphere

very environmentally irresponsible.

now, if only the manager had seen it, and decided to just freak out on the guy. I would have given him his free water alright, right in the face.

Vincent Vega

[quote name='Jesus_lol' timestamp='1343973189' post='2461902']
now, if only the manager had seen it, and decided to just freak out on the guy. I would have given him his free water alright, right in the face.
[/quote]
I'm glad it worked out just like it did.
Whether one agrees with their positions or not aside, Chick-fil-a is really coming out of this thing smelling like a rose.

PhuturePriest

I really, really hope he believes he did something "productive today" on that video, because last I heard it made him lose his job. But he should look at the bright side: Now he'll be relying on Chic-Fil-A for those free waters until he somehow finds a job in this market!

[quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1343975866' post='2461917']
I really, really hope he believes he did something "productive today" on that video, because last I heard it made him lose his job. But he should look at the bright side: Now he'll be relying on Chic-Fil-A for those free waters until he somehow finds a job in this market!
[/quote]

You missed your timing on that joke. Gotta be quicker.

I seriously don't understand the popularity of this chicken place. Back when I ate meat, I used to enjoy Wendy's spicy chicken burgers, but that was about it. Most fast-food chicken doesn't taste all that great unless you slather it in BBQ sauce or something. Am I really the only person round here who is immune to its lure?

/vegetarian gatecrash