arfink Posted August 20, 2012 Author Posted August 20, 2012 Hahahaha! Well, whatever. If I have Trisha here for her birthday then even if you need to be somewhere on Friday you might still get a chance to see her on that weekend, right?
Roamin Catholic Posted August 20, 2012 Posted August 20, 2012 I'm sure something could be arranged. Keep her there more than a day..Or; just get her to move.
MissScripture Posted August 20, 2012 Posted August 20, 2012 [quote name='arfink' timestamp='1345429395' post='2470397'] Hahahaha! Well, whatever. If I have Trisha here for her birthday then even if you need to be somewhere on Friday you might still get a chance to see her on that weekend, right? [/quote] Yeah, the wedding would be an hour or so from where you are, so definitely doable.
arfink Posted August 20, 2012 Author Posted August 20, 2012 [quote name='Roamin_Catholic' timestamp='1345429638' post='2470402'] I'm sure something could be arranged. Keep her there more than a day..Or; just get her to move. [/quote] Well that last option would be the best IMO. But I get the feeling I'll need to be more patient than that.
Roamin Catholic Posted August 20, 2012 Posted August 20, 2012 FYI, for my trip in the end of OCT, I'd leave Friday evening, arrive sometime sunday. First weekend of November works for me. Unless they pay me to take pictures; I have little desire to be there.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now