MIKolbe Posted August 17, 2012 Posted August 17, 2012 i see this more of a lampoon of us and the odd things we all get huffy about...
Tab'le De'Bah-Rye Posted August 17, 2012 Posted August 17, 2012 i retract my previous statement which was name calling and borish, and change my statement to "i don't like this thread and making others the butt of your jokes, including those fataly trapped by disorders such as lust, in whatever form it rears it's ugly head."
AnneLine Posted August 17, 2012 Posted August 17, 2012 (edited) [quote name='Tab'le Du'Bah-Rye' timestamp='1345207028' post='2469106'] where is the donkey emo, why is there not a donkey emo. This thread should be in lame board. I don't get how alot of you seem to get your kicks at others expense. [/quote] Tab... I think there is a donkey emo..... I know it calls itself 'dead horse' -- but no sensible prospector would take a horse out into the desert..... I think most of us dont know our ani-MULES..... Edited August 17, 2012 by AnneLine
Norseman82 Posted August 17, 2012 Posted August 17, 2012 [quote name='Tab'le Du'Bah-Rye' timestamp='1345208297' post='2469117'] i retract my previous statement which was name calling and borish, and change my statement to "i don't like this thread and making others the butt of your jokes, including those fataly trapped by disorders such as lust, in whatever form it rears it's ugly head." [/quote] Lighten up, Francis.
Gabriela Posted August 19, 2012 Posted August 19, 2012 Yeah, at first I thought this a little cruel, what with the state of the Church and all, but then it just got silly. And now... [SIGH] I'm so glad I discovered the .
Groo the Wanderer Posted August 19, 2012 Author Posted August 19, 2012 glad i could entice a few folks to laugh. that was the point after all llama wins for all
MIKolbe Posted August 19, 2012 Posted August 19, 2012 if you wanted us to laugh, just post a picture of yourself.
r2Dtoo Posted August 19, 2012 Posted August 19, 2012 Most vets get fat once they get out of the service. Kinda just happens.
PhuturePriest Posted August 19, 2012 Posted August 19, 2012 [quote name='r2Dtoo' timestamp='1345350913' post='2470020'] Most vets get fat once they get out of the service. Kinda just happens. [/quote] Don't throw every other veteran under the bus with you to make you feel better about yourself.
r2Dtoo Posted August 19, 2012 Posted August 19, 2012 Dude, I am the complete opposite of fat actually. Always have been. My father is a vet, and is fat. Most fellow vets I know are fat...this what happens after you've been forced to workout in group for so long, it gets old and you let yourself go.
PhuturePriest Posted August 19, 2012 Posted August 19, 2012 [quote name='r2Dtoo' timestamp='1345352034' post='2470026'] Dude, I am the complete opposite of fat actually. Always have been. My father is a vet, and is fat. Most fellow vets I know are fat...this what happens after you've been forced to workout in group for so long, it gets old and you let yourself go. [/quote] The complete opposite of fat is death by starvation.
r2Dtoo Posted August 19, 2012 Posted August 19, 2012 That's almost me actually. I'm 10 pounds underweight to be exact.
AnneLine Posted August 19, 2012 Posted August 19, 2012 [quote name='Nola Seminarian' timestamp='1345182336' post='2469029'] The females ate the priest deacon and subdeacon of course [/quote] ... with fava beans and a fine chianti....
Tab'le De'Bah-Rye Posted August 19, 2012 Posted August 19, 2012 (edited) CURSES AND DAMNMERS BEGONE! tobrux back in da hows , play nice, sin is no laughing matter paticularily in the form of a grave disorder. Edited August 19, 2012 by Tab'le Du'Bah-Rye
MIKolbe Posted August 19, 2012 Posted August 19, 2012 [quote name='r2Dtoo' timestamp='1345350913' post='2470020'] Most vets get fat once they get out of the service. Kinda just happens. [/quote] I must be a veteran of 5 wars.
Ed Normile Posted August 19, 2012 Posted August 19, 2012 Well, as long as they did not try to receive on the tongue. ed
Mark of the Cross Posted August 19, 2012 Posted August 19, 2012 [quote name='Tab'le Du'Bah-Rye' timestamp='1345368006' post='2470084'] CURSES AND DAMNMERS BEGONE! tobrux back in da hows , play nice, sin is no laughing matter paticularily in the form of a grave disorder. [/quote] Accepting a little light hearted banter from your friends is not a sin. It's maybe called humility which is a blessing!
Nihil Obstat Posted August 20, 2012 Posted August 20, 2012 [quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1345352417' post='2470028'] The complete opposite of fat is death by starvation. [/quote] I've been in that vicinity. Kinda like when you're standing at the end of a street, and if you look really hard you can just see the place you're going towards.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now