Nihil Obstat Posted August 21, 2012 Posted August 21, 2012 [quote name='IcePrincessKRS' timestamp='1345509080' post='2470959'] You just look silly. [/quote] That was the idea.
Nihil Obstat Posted August 21, 2012 Posted August 21, 2012 I mean, let's be honest here, this thread was better suited for the Lame Board right from the op. Who am I to break with the spirit of the thread, right?
Slappo Posted August 21, 2012 Posted August 21, 2012 [quote name='Hasan' timestamp='1345087162' post='2468430'] You know that when you look at the aggregate presentation of the different boards and it shows the top thread of the boards and it cuts them off? It says "Homosexuals receiving in the..." hmmmm [/quote] I can't stop thinking of this every time this thread is the most recently posted in for the debate table... smh lol
AnneLine Posted August 21, 2012 Posted August 21, 2012 (edited) I LOVE the didgidoorist! Definitely want that one at a mass real soon!!!!! [indent=1][color=#0000FF]IcePrincessKRS, on Today, 04:10 PM, said:[/color][/indent] [indent=1][color=#0000FF] Like that was ever up for debate.[/color] [/indent] awwwww. Thanks. I think we can let Nihil stay too -- he keeps me on my game. No fluffy thinking on THIS forum... Right? Never to early to think about that Easter Liturgy.... remember to bring your bunnies to be blessed.... [url="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_boyizggt3JM/RvPMo2jnO0I/AAAAAAAAAHU/WIOgkkWARNM/s400/bunny.jpg"][img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_boyizggt3JM/RvPMo2jnO0I/AAAAAAAAAHU/WIOgkkWARNM/s400/bunny.jpg[/img][/url] Edited August 21, 2012 by AnneLine
PhuturePriest Posted August 21, 2012 Posted August 21, 2012 When my sister went to Australia for World Youth Day, she said they had natives in loin cloths playing the didgeridoo as they danced around the altar at Mass.
r2Dtoo Posted August 21, 2012 Posted August 21, 2012 (edited) Can I get my homosexual rabbit blessed at a clown Mass at Easter where the women all wear pantaloons? Edited August 21, 2012 by r2Dtoo
Nihil Obstat Posted August 21, 2012 Posted August 21, 2012 [quote name='AnneLine' timestamp='1345510719' post='2470983'] I LOVE the didgidoorist! Definitely want that one at a mass real soon!!!!! [indent=1][color=#0000FF]IcePrincessKRS, on Today, 04:10 PM, said:[/color][/indent] [indent=1][color=#0000FF] Like that was ever up for debate.[/color][/indent] awwwww. Thanks. I think we can let Nihil stay too -- he keeps me on my game. No fluffy thinking on THIS forum... Right? Never to early to think about that Easter Liturgy.... remember to bring your bunnies to be blessed.... [url="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_boyizggt3JM/RvPMo2jnO0I/AAAAAAAAAHU/WIOgkkWARNM/s400/bunny.jpg"][img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_boyizggt3JM/RvPMo2jnO0I/AAAAAAAAAHU/WIOgkkWARNM/s400/bunny.jpg[/img][/url] [/quote] Bunnies?? This is simply not acceptable. I like turtles. [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMNry4PE93Y[/media]
Slappo Posted August 21, 2012 Posted August 21, 2012 [quote name='r2Dtoo' timestamp='1345515331' post='2471033'] Can I get my homosexual rabbit blessed at a clown Mass at Easter where the women all wear pantaloons? [/quote] Only if the homosexual rabbit is also baptized and confirmed
XIX Posted August 21, 2012 Posted August 21, 2012 The rabbit better stay away from Harry Potter and yoga.
Papist Posted August 21, 2012 Posted August 21, 2012 Back on topic. [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Wv3Ya9nskA"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Wv3Ya9nskA[/url]
Mark of the Cross Posted August 21, 2012 Posted August 21, 2012 [quote name='Papist' timestamp='1345574734' post='2471348'] Back on topic. [/quote] But homosexual rabbits and straight turtles are more entertaining!
Groo the Wanderer Posted August 21, 2012 Author Posted August 21, 2012 Put it back!!! lame my tookus. i r srsly about this
IcePrincessKRS Posted August 22, 2012 Posted August 22, 2012 [quote name='Groo the Wanderer' timestamp='1345590813' post='2471535'] Put it back!!! lame my tookus. i r srsly about this [/quote] Blame Nihil.
Nihil Obstat Posted August 22, 2012 Posted August 22, 2012 Yes, this was indeed the most super srs of srs threads before I came along.
AnneLine Posted August 22, 2012 Posted August 22, 2012 This is a serious thread. There is a whole theology about the symbolism of the TURTLE as a sign of the resurrection. Think of teh imagery: Turtle withdrawn into shell - grieving over past errors: [img]http://www.tamiasoutside.com/wp-content/themes/paalam/img/turtle_leech2.jpg[/img] Turtle celebrating the resurrection with liturgical dance! [img]http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2009/01/05/article-1105770-02F3D2A9000005DC-187_468x333.jpg[/img]
franciscanheart Posted August 22, 2012 Posted August 22, 2012 [quote name='Lil Red' timestamp='1345609236' post='2471792'] I find turtles to be judgmental. [/quote]
AnneLine Posted August 22, 2012 Posted August 22, 2012 Turtles do seem to snap at people a lot, don't they... well, we all have our faults...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now