Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Homosexuals Receiving In The Hand At An Ef Mass With Guitars


Recommended Posts

Nihil Obstat
Posted

[quote name='Lil Red' timestamp='1345501712' post='2470856']
i was going to say something about it not being charitable to post a picture of a certain creepy member w/o his permission, but then i decided against it.

oh. wait. :|
[/quote]

Does that mean that I have your permission now? ^_^

Mark of the Cross
Posted

[quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1345493874' post='2470747']
How can anybody notice the guys in the jeans when I am walking around in my boxers?
[/quote]
I'm replying to that to say that I'm not replying to that. Any guy that uses Michael Voris as his avatar has to be suspicious. Do you have the Bishop of Detroit's permission? :smile4:

Mark of the Cross
Posted

[quote name='Lil Red' timestamp='1345501712' post='2470856']
i was going to say something about it not being charitable to post a picture of a certain creepy member w/o his permission, but then i decided against it.

oh. wait. :|
[/quote]
Nihil has given me permission! :unsure:

Posted

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' timestamp='1345501765' post='2470857']
Does that mean that I have your permission now? ^_^
[/quote]

i dunno, i'm not socalguy's friend.

Nihil Obstat
Posted

[quote name='Lil Red' timestamp='1345502345' post='2470870']
i dunno, i'm not socalguy's friend.
[/quote]

I dunno how SoCalGuy came into this. I thought we were just talking about creepy PMers. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Posted

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' timestamp='1345502546' post='2470872']
I dunno how SoCalGuy came into this. I thought we were just talking about creepy PMers. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
[/quote]

do you really want to go down that road?

Nihil Obstat
Posted

[quote name='Lil Red' timestamp='1345502753' post='2470874']
do you really want to go down that road?
[/quote]

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I'm quite sure I don't know what you're talking about.

Posted

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' timestamp='1345502864' post='2470877']
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I'm quite sure I don't know what you're talking about.
[/quote]

lulz. your fall-back statement for everything.

Nihil Obstat
Posted

[quote name='Lil Red' timestamp='1345503152' post='2470878']
lulz. your fall-back statement for everything.
[/quote]

That's what she said. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
[color=#ffffff] ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯[/color]

[color=#ffffff] ¯\_(ツ)_/¯[/color]
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Nihil Obstat
Posted

That's how I roll. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Posted

Let's get back to appropriate music, behavior and attire for church....

Perhaps we could start with this?
[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cz3G9l1zeaA&feature=related"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cz3G9l1zeaA&feature=related[/url]

Followed by a nice Gathering Hymn... Perhaps ...

When the Saints Come Marching In?

[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMMtdVQLTpE"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMMtdVQLTpE[/url]

Nihil Obstat
Posted

[quote name='AnneLine' timestamp='1345503981' post='2470886']
Let's get back to appropriate music, behavior and attire for church....
[/quote]

Please. This is the debate table. We don't talk about serious things on the debate table. For shame.

Posted (edited)

I see your point, Nihil Obstat, but I was really thinking about what music might be suggested by our liturgical music ministers with banjos & gut buckets..... and maybe a kazoo?

[url="http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/d/d7/Jack_Vance_Banjo_Kazoo.jpg"][img]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/d/d7/Jack_Vance_Banjo_Kazoo.jpg[/img][/url]

Those kazoos ome in a choice of liturgially correct colors for all those who think that is impt, too!
Phatmass won't let me post the image, but here's a link....

[url="http://www.kazoobie.com/dpk/Kazoobie/Kazoos/Kazoos.html"]http://www.kazoobie....oos/Kazoos.html[/url]

Unfortunately, no blue for Mary... but maybe we could get them printed up as

"St. Gabriel, blow your horn!"

Edited by AnneLine
Nihil Obstat
Posted

[quote name='AnneLine' timestamp='1345506225' post='2470910']
I see your point, Nihil Obstat, but I was really thinking about what music might be suggested by our liturgical music ministers with banjos & gut buckets..... and maybe a kazoo?

[url="http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/d/d7/Jack_Vance_Banjo_Kazoo.jpg"][img]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/d/d7/Jack_Vance_Banjo_Kazoo.jpg[/img][/url]

Those kazoos ome in a choice of liturgially correct colors for all those who think that is impt, too!
Phatmass won't let me post the image, but here's a link....

[url="http://www.kazoobie.com/dpk/Kazoobie/Kazoos/Kazoos.html"]http://www.kazoobie....oos/Kazoos.html[/url]

Unfortunately, no blue for Mary... but maybe we could get them printed up as

"St. Gabriel, blow your horn!"
[/quote]

There we go. Now we're talking. You may stay.

Nihil Obstat
Posted

I think we should hire this guy:

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ooIyYZ2W_0I[/media]

IcePrincessKRS
Posted

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' timestamp='1345506603' post='2470914']
There we go. Now we're talking. You may stay.
[/quote]

:rolleyes: Like that was ever up for debate.

Mark of the Cross
Posted

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' timestamp='1345506692' post='2470917']
I think we should hire this guy:

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ooIyYZ2W_0I[/media]
[/quote]
You should stick with the ponies! Whatever he's got in that didgeridoo, it's not just bad for the music.

Nihil Obstat
Posted

[quote name='IcePrincessKRS' timestamp='1345507840' post='2470931']


:rolleyes: Like that was ever up for debate.
[/quote]
Everything is up for debate at all times.

IcePrincessKRS
Posted

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' timestamp='1345508968' post='2470956']
Everything is up for debate at all times.
[/quote]

You just look silly.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...