An Old School Catholic Message Board

O.p. Vs. Cfrs

i<3franciscans

DiscerningCatholic
DC I MISSED YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(and your skewed thinking...)

I haven't missed you. 

:|

Kidding!!! I didn't even know you were gone for Advent! My Dominican friend still isn't back. I'll pester Vee to get her back on here.

mysisterisalittlesister
Clearly she can't dance...

She's a cfr

Have you ever seen a CFR dance before? I have. It's epic :)

Edited by mysisterisalittlesister

i<3franciscans
Have you ever seen a CFR dance before? I have. It's epic :)

SO epic. <3

so I hate to say this DC but I might contact the (Franciscan) Capuchin Sisters of Nazareth. http://cnsisters.com/home.html  :eek:

JMJ+ :heart:

PRAISE BE JESUS CHRIST!!!!

DiscerningCatholic

Wimp, CT, wimp...

xD 

;)

For some reason, when you said that, I thought of the one order in Italy (I think) that uses cardboard and duct tape as suitcases... :|

Catholicterp7

I promise I still love Dominicans. They were the first order that I fell in love with and have MANY fond memories of time spent with various Dominican Friars and Sisters. 

I'm still planning on discerning with the RSM of Alma so it's very possible that nothing will come from it. 

i<3franciscans
Wimp, CT, wimp...

xD 

;)

For some reason, when you said that, I thought of the one order in Italy (I think) that uses cardboard and duct tape as suitcases... :|

Your side is dying. Give up! :P

Catholicterp7

Hey now! I still love Dominicans!! Besides, at this point I have NO IDEA where I'm going to end up (I would laugh really hard if I ended up in a Dominican order, that would be so like God. :) ) but I do have to point out, my birthday buddy who is helping me redeem the day along with Mother Angelica is Franciscan so I really love the Franciscans too. (Okay so to explain that whole thing, I was born on April 20th which is Hitler's birthday. When I was on retreat with the TOR Sisters in April of 2010 somehow it came up that my birthday was the next week. Sister Therese Marie informed me that it's also her birthday as well as Mother Angelica's so we're "redeeming the day. With the three of us, it's now a great day to be born." Also she's the one with an identical twin sister who's married with, last time I talked with Sister I think it was, five kids and Sister Therese Marie likes to joke about being the only Sister who knows what she would look like if she was pregnant :P )