Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

O.p. Vs. Cfrs


Recommended Posts

i<3franciscans
Posted

Here you go.

i<3franciscans
Posted

I put O.P first because I wouldn't want you to think that franciscans are prideful. :P

DiscerningCatholic
Posted

Ya, sure, you betcha. But you also put O.P. first because they're the most a.wesome. ;)

i<3franciscans
Posted

This thread is cursed.
I clicked on it and my internet shut down.
LOOK WHAT YOU DOMINICANS DO!!!!

DiscerningCatholic
Posted (edited)

Mea culpa, mea culpa, mea maxima culpa... :evil:

Edited by DiscerningCatholic
i<3franciscans
Posted

lolololol What did you have to edited out all of your mean thoughts? HMMM? :P

DiscerningCatholic
Posted

Nope. My mean smiley face didn't work the first time.

False accusations are not becoming, my friend!

i<3franciscans
Posted

[font=Helvetica][size=3]
http://franciscansisterscfr.com/photos/final_vows_photos.htm[/size][/font]

You can not deny their epicness

DiscerningCatholic
Posted

Yes, but the O.P.'s are more epicness.

http://sistersofmary.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=220:a-day-in-the-life-of-a-dominican-sister-of-mary&catid=32:slide-shows&Itemid=429

The HABITS, girl! The habits!!!! Those alone make them epic!

i<3franciscans
Posted

no no no no no! The white needed to stay clean and pure. Gray allows for my hands on work. And the CFR habits are so simple. Jesus was a simple man. :)

DiscerningCatholic
Posted

Yeah, well, they carry Tide-to-Go pens (which actually make for jokes among discerners). What color of robe do you think Jesus wears now, huh? Huh? Huh?

:nun:

i<3franciscans
Posted

Purple.

jk. but everyone wears white in heaven because they don't need to work!

DiscerningCatholic
Posted

What does grey even stand for, anyway? White stands for purity. But grey...? Not so sure about that one.

i<3franciscans
Posted

Grey stand for work. Hard hands-on work!

DiscerningCatholic
Posted

Meh, the O.P.'s teach. Don't discount that.

(You're totally gonna become an O.P. and I'm gonna end up as a C.F.R... :rotfl: )

i<3franciscans
Posted

LOL That is so not true!!!! We are both going to be CFRs!
:P

Plus, I couldn't wear white for the rest of my life.

DiscerningCatholic
Posted

In your dreams!!!!!!!!!! O.P.'s FTW FOR LIFE.

i<3franciscans
Posted

I would sooner be a Sister of Life.

DiscerningCatholic
Posted

Hey, the Sisters of Life are amesome, too!!! (The HABITS, girl! The habits!) Don't diss the Sisters of Life!

i<3franciscans
Posted

I like white and blue better that white and black. :P

What it the black for anyway?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...