DiscerningCatholic Posted September 26, 2012 Posted September 26, 2012 (edited) You do that, then! [size=1](My picture will still be better.)[/size] Edited September 26, 2012 by DiscerningCatholic
To Jesus Through Mary Posted September 26, 2012 Posted September 26, 2012 [quote name='i<3franciscans' timestamp='1348600814' post='2486610'] Ultimate S.W.A.G. Surrender Willingly All (to) God [img]http://franciscanfriars.com/wp-content/gallery/honduras/0031_pict0237.jpg[/img] [/quote] This is for the EPIC WIN my friends. This is beautiful!! YAH CFRs WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOT
DiscerningCatholic Posted September 26, 2012 Posted September 26, 2012 [img]http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3580/3553085037_2176b36984_z.jpg[/img] I love the old friar in this picture...and the barefoot friar...and the Dominican friar...and the Dominican sister... BTW, swag = Someone Who Adores God [img]http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/c72.0.403.403/p403x403/421732_10151109933588369_355655380_n.jpg[/img] Gettin' blessed by Fulton Sheen. No big deal. [img]http://domcentral.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/OP-1.jpg[/img] A cooking friar.
mysisterisalittlesister Posted September 26, 2012 Posted September 26, 2012 lol [img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_jCtbCw5H-rk/SeNEYB0y1nI/AAAAAAAAFIY/huy7aOLnWXw/s400/CFR+Albuquerque.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.religionnews.com/images/uploads/articles/2012/thumbRNS-PRIESTS-ABUSE083012b.jpg[/img] two of the most avvesomest guys ever
DiscerningCatholic Posted September 27, 2012 Posted September 27, 2012 [img]http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ma7ncf7NKX1r9j5xbo1_500.gif[/img] "My" two sisters are on the right... [img]http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mayv2vGamt1qiu3jko1_500.jpg[/img] O.P.'s and babies...nothing better!
i<3franciscans Posted September 27, 2012 Author Posted September 27, 2012 [quote name='mysisterisalittlesister' timestamp='1348698825' post='2487070'] lol [img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_jCtbCw5H-rk/SeNEYB0y1nI/AAAAAAAAFIY/huy7aOLnWXw/s400/CFR+Albuquerque.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.religionnews.com/images/uploads/articles/2012/thumbRNS-PRIESTS-ABUSE083012b.jpg[/img] two of the most avvesomest guys ever [/quote] Where did you find the bottom picture!?! I love it sooo much!@DC My definition of SWAG is better. Get over it.
DiscerningCatholic Posted September 27, 2012 Posted September 27, 2012 Nuh-uh! You have to add in parenthesis to get it to work!!! MINE is better.
Catholicterp7 Posted October 1, 2012 Posted October 1, 2012 [quote name='DiscerningCatholic' timestamp='1348597397' post='2486587'] I NO SEE IT. Anyway.... Did I mention that the Nashies are so a.wesome that they're on Google Map's satellite image of their convent. They're playing basketball. (Of course, I still lean toward the DSMME.) [img]http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_maw7gdG35W1r8w0vso1_1280.png[/img] The DSMME's are so a.wesome that [u][i]SheIsCatholic [/i][/u]joined them!!!! [img]http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9mt33vxy01qiu3jko1_500.jpg[/img] [/quote] YES!! Sheiscatholic FTW!!! She is so wonderful! Also, the Nashies are on google maps? That's a.wesome! [quote name='i<3franciscans' timestamp='1348618527' post='2486716'] It sounds like the beginning of a bad joke that would be funnier if it were Franciscans. [/quote] It's Father James and Sister Mary Michael!!!!!! I LOVE THE TWO OF THEM! I actually got to meet Father James. He is so funny! [quote name='DiscerningCatholic' timestamp='1348696895' post='2487059'] [img]http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3580/3553085037_2176b36984_z.jpg[/img] I love the old friar in this picture...and the barefoot friar...and the Dominican friar...and the Dominican sister... BTW, swag = Someone Who Adores God [img]http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/c72.0.403.403/p403x403/421732_10151109933588369_355655380_n.jpg[/img] Gettin' blessed by Fulton Sheen. No big deal. [img]http://domcentral.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/OP-1.jpg[/img] A cooking friar. [/quote] This post has so much win it's insane! [quote name='DiscerningCatholic' timestamp='1348705545' post='2487101'] [img]http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ma7ncf7NKX1r9j5xbo1_500.gif[/img] "My" two sisters are on the right... [img]http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mayv2vGamt1qiu3jko1_500.jpg[/img] O.P.'s and babies...nothing better! [/quote] This is so beautiful! I totally agree DC! [url="http://www.flickr.com/photos/ftoms/335030492/"]http://www.flickr.com/photos/ftoms/335030492/[/url] These Dominican Friars are the only Friars in America that were started by and for the Deaf. Can you get much cooler than that?? JMJ+
DiscerningCatholic Posted October 1, 2012 Posted October 1, 2012 [quote name='Catholicterp7' timestamp='1349062591' post='2488662'] [url="http://www.flickr.com/photos/ftoms/335030492/"]http://www.flickr.co...toms/335030492/[/url] These Dominican Friars are the only Friars in America that were started by and for the Deaf. Can you get much cooler than that?? JMJ+ [/quote] That's it. That does it. O.P.'s win.
DiscerningCatholic Posted October 1, 2012 Posted October 1, 2012 [img]http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ma5f7xhVYY1rexm6do1_500.jpg[/img] I wonder how many people thought "my" sisters were wearing costumes and weren't legit sisters... [img]https://www.sistersofmary.org/images/Novices%201%20-%20small%20file%20size.jpg[/img] LOOK AT ALL THE NOVICES!!!!
Catholicterp7 Posted October 2, 2012 Posted October 2, 2012 [quote name='DiscerningCatholic' timestamp='1349115053' post='2488831'] [img]http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ma5f7xhVYY1rexm6do1_500.jpg[/img] I wonder how many people thought "my" sisters were wearing costumes and weren't legit sisters... [img]https://www.sistersofmary.org/images/Novices%201%20-%20small%20file%20size.jpg[/img] LOOK AT ALL THE NOVICES!!!! [/quote] I have a really funny story about the SMME and Halloween. One year a few of the novices went to Hollywood Video to get a movie to watch during recreation and the guy who was working there said something along the lines of "Wow, you must have put a lot of work into those costumes. They look so real" Needless to say, he was pretty shocked when he found out that they were in fact real. JMJ+
DiscerningCatholic Posted October 2, 2012 Posted October 2, 2012 (edited) [quote name='Catholicterp7' timestamp='1349139679' post='2489046'] I have a really funny story about the SMME and Halloween. One year a few of the novices went to Hollywood Video to get a movie to watch during recreation and the guy who was working there said something along the lines of "Wow, you must have put a lot of work into those costumes. They look so real" Needless to say, he was pretty shocked when he found out that they were in fact real. JMJ+ [/quote] That's a.wesome...LOL Edited October 2, 2012 by DiscerningCatholic
i<3franciscans Posted October 2, 2012 Author Posted October 2, 2012 [quote name='Catholicterp7' timestamp='1349139679' post='2489046'] I have a really funny story about the SMME and Halloween. One year a few of the novices went to Hollywood Video to get a movie to watch during recreation and the guy who was working there said something along the lines of "Wow, you must have put a lot of work into those costumes. They look so real" Needless to say, he was pretty shocked when he found out that they were in fact real. JMJ+ [/quote] That is amesome!!! When I was talking to the CFRs a few weeks ago they said that their habits get mistaken a lot around Halloween for costumes. Wouldn't you love to see the people's faces when they tell them they are real? lol[quote name='DiscerningCatholic' timestamp='1348709173' post='2487134'] Nuh-uh! You have to add in parenthesis to get it to work!!! MINE is better. [/quote] The CFRs came up with mine, therefore it dominates.
DiscerningCatholic Posted October 2, 2012 Posted October 2, 2012 [quote name='i<3franciscans' timestamp='1349215101' post='2489345'] The CFRs came up with mine, therefore it dominates. [/quote] Meh, a newly-ordained priest came up with mine. AND YOURS STILL NEEDS PARENTHESIS.
i<3franciscans Posted October 3, 2012 Author Posted October 3, 2012 The parenthesis form a halo. Mine is better!
DiscerningCatholic Posted October 3, 2012 Posted October 3, 2012 Doesn't go all the way around; looks more like horns.
DiscerningCatholic Posted October 4, 2012 Posted October 4, 2012 Just wait till next August. We gon' party hard. BTW, I<3Franciscans, are you discerning with the T.O.R. sisters? (I know that's not their full name.)
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now