i<3franciscans Posted January 2, 2013 Author Posted January 2, 2013 Have you ever seen a CFR dance before? I have. It's epic :) SO epic. <3 so I hate to say this DC but I might contact the (Franciscan) Capuchin Sisters of Nazareth. http://cnsisters.com/home.html :eek: JMJ+ :heart: PRAISE BE JESUS CHRIST!!!!
DiscerningCatholic Posted January 2, 2013 Posted January 2, 2013 Wimp, CT, wimp... xD ;) For some reason, when you said that, I thought of the one order in Italy (I think) that uses cardboard and duct tape as suitcases... :|
Catholicterp7 Posted January 2, 2013 Posted January 2, 2013 I promise I still love Dominicans. They were the first order that I fell in love with and have MANY fond memories of time spent with various Dominican Friars and Sisters. I'm still planning on discerning with the RSM of Alma so it's very possible that nothing will come from it. JMJ+ :heart:
i<3franciscans Posted January 10, 2013 Author Posted January 10, 2013 Wimp, CT, wimp... xD ;) For some reason, when you said that, I thought of the one order in Italy (I think) that uses cardboard and duct tape as suitcases... :| Your side is dying. Give up! :P
DiscerningCatholic Posted January 10, 2013 Posted January 10, 2013 <_< :stubborn: I just haven't been on PM that much lately. Anyway.
i<3franciscans Posted January 11, 2013 Author Posted January 11, 2013 :getaclue: They got eaten anyway. Did you eat their heads first? http://youtu.be/suJ4UALnsew SHEISCATHOLIC IS IN THIS VIDEO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Catholicterp7 Posted January 14, 2013 Posted January 14, 2013 Hey now! I still love Dominicans!! Besides, at this point I have NO IDEA where I'm going to end up (I would laugh really hard if I ended up in a Dominican order, that would be so like God. :) ) but I do have to point out, my birthday buddy who is helping me redeem the day along with Mother Angelica is Franciscan so I really love the Franciscans too. (Okay so to explain that whole thing, I was born on April 20th which is Hitler's birthday. When I was on retreat with the TOR Sisters in April of 2010 somehow it came up that my birthday was the next week. Sister Therese Marie informed me that it's also her birthday as well as Mother Angelica's so we're "redeeming the day. With the three of us, it's now a great day to be born." Also she's the one with an identical twin sister who's married with, last time I talked with Sister I think it was, five kids and Sister Therese Marie likes to joke about being the only Sister who knows what she would look like if she was pregnant :P ) JMJ+ :heart:
i<3franciscans Posted January 14, 2013 Author Posted January 14, 2013 I am not trying to steal you from the Dominicans... okay well maybe a little. But you were the one who came on this board... and we don't accept flip-floppers! :P
Catholicterp7 Posted January 14, 2013 Posted January 14, 2013 I CAN'T DECIDE WHICH IS BETTER!!!!!!!!!!! I'm awful at making decisions! JMJ+ :heart:
i<3franciscans Posted January 15, 2013 Author Posted January 15, 2013 Jesus will guide you... I will be bias.
mysisterisalittlesister Posted February 11, 2013 Posted February 11, 2013 https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=QzOZDu7Y1iE
mysisterisalittlesister Posted February 11, 2013 Posted February 11, 2013 LOL :lol: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=XWOBD0hkb1I
DiscerningCatholic Posted February 11, 2013 Posted February 11, 2013 Crazy Franciscans. :smile3: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0bAuYuDg9mw I like that talk. I'm not gonna link all 3 parts here...but it's a really good talk, so watch it.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now