An Old School Catholic Message Board

O.p. Vs. Cfrs

i<3franciscans

i<3franciscans

[img]https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-VSAD49g9lyg/UJFsTK5W_GI/AAAAAAAAABU/bp4lPrS6vMM/s640/PA312254.JPG[/img]

DiscerningCatholic

[img]https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc6/602537_287566048027191_422347633_n.jpg[/img]

I had 12 hours to come up with this baby. :evil: I look retarded in that picture, though... :pinch:

DiscerningCatholic

I had to use what I had on hand... :hmmm:

I cut up and kind-if-hemmed an old dance skirt for the cape, put a white blouse over a white jumper and tucked the ends in for the tunic, used a belt as the belt, and used a pillowcase over my mantilla for the veil. :smile4:

Catholicterp7

I don't have pics yet but I was Saint Peter of Verona. Not only did he become a Dominican Friar and have all sorts of miracles worked through him and a bunch of people convert (including a black magician) because of his preaching, he also was killed by taking an ax to the head, but after the ax was in his head before he died, he stood up, recited the whole creed, took his own blood from his head wound and wrote "Credo in unum Deum" on the ground. I think that's pretty epic!
I'll post pics when I get them!
JMJ+ :heart:

DiscerningCatholic

Me too. I have literally been nauseous the entire day. :x It's too close to really call and it's making me really nervous. The fact that two of my youth ministers are having a baby today doesn't help.

i<3franciscans

I am soooo worried that Obama is going to win. IDK what I will do if he does.... Maybe I will just give up on life and runaway to a convent. :P