Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

O.p. Vs. Cfrs


Recommended Posts

DiscerningCatholic
Posted

If he wins, I can't wait to rub it in his voters faces' about how their country will su.ck in four years.


Notice I said THEIR country.

ChristinaTherese
Posted

We might all do well to remember Esther (from the book in the Bible of that name).... Mordecai told her that she would not be saved when all the rest of the Jews were killed just because she was queen.

That said, I hope I don't have to endure another election year outside of a convent.... (And I have difficulty caring about the state of the country sometimes. :blush:)

i<3franciscans
Posted

[size=8]I AM SO FREAKIN' MAD THAT OBAMA WON THE ELECTION!!!!!! I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO!!!!! [/size]

DiscerningCatholic
Posted

Me too. >.< Rage about it, then pray for him. :x

[size=8]AND I'M SO FREAKING MAD THAT I'M NOT IN ANN ARBOR AT THE DSMME DISCERNMENT RETREAT RIGHT NOW. AND THAT I CAN'T GO TO THE MARCH FOR LIFE. AND THAT I CAN'T GO TO WORLD YOUTH DAY. :mad3:[/size]

[size=1](I know...I'm being childish...)[/size]

i<3franciscans
Posted (edited)

[size=8]I LIKE TYPING THIS BIG, I CAN READ IT WITHOUT PUTTING MY GLASSES ON![/size][size=8]YOU ARE NOT BEING CHILDISH, YOUR COMPLAINING IS COMPLETELY UNDERSTANDABLE!!!!!! YOU SHOULD BE ON THAT RETREAT, BUT I AM SURE GOD HAS HIS REASONS FOR HOLDING YOU BACK... YOU HAVEN'T ASK FOR SUFFERING LATELY HAVE YOU?

OBAMA IS GONNA MAKE COLLEGE SOOOOOOO UNAFFORABLE I MIGHT JUST SIT AROUND FOR A FEW YEARS AND TWIDDLE MY THUMBS FOR A FEW YEARS BEFORE ENTERING THE CFRs......[/size]

Edited by i<3franciscans
i<3franciscans
Posted

The part about "half way there"... us and Obama...
[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXsmGSnq3lE"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXsmGSnq3lE[/url]

1434 days till he's gone

DiscerningCatholic
Posted

[quote name='i<3franciscans' timestamp='1352516560' post='2507563']
[size=8]I LIKE TYPING THIS BIG, I CAN READ IT WITHOUT PUTTING MY GLASSES ON![/size][size=8]YOU ARE NOT BEING CHILDISH, YOUR COMPLAINING IS COMPLETELY UNDERSTANDABLE!!!!!! YOU SHOULD BE ON THAT RETREAT, BUT I AM SURE GOD HAS HIS REASONS FOR HOLDING YOU BACK... YOU HAVEN'T ASK FOR SUFFERING LATELY HAVE YOU?

OBAMA IS GONNA MAKE COLLEGE SOOOOOOO UNAFFORABLE I MIGHT JUST SIT AROUND FOR A FEW YEARS AND TWIDDLE MY THUMBS FOR A FEW YEARS BEFORE ENTERING THE CFRs......[/size]
[/quote]

You must have terrible vision...those huge words made MY eyes hurt! xD

I don't so much mind about the retreat; I get to go next year. It's World Youth Day and the March for Life and the Steubenville conferences I'm REALLY upset about. A TON of my friends are going to the March for Life.

i<3franciscans
Posted

I understand about the March... I am in the same boat.

DiscerningCatholic
Posted

WE CAN BOTH SIT AT HOME AND MOPE TOGETHER. :console:

i<3franciscans
Posted

We can pray for the Marchers... We will set a time... it will be cool.... kinda.... God will appreciate it... and so will the babies.

i<3franciscans
Posted

[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5apUnAIIaMI"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5apUnAIIaMI[/url]

DiscerningCatholic
Posted

I LOVE THAT VIDEO. :dance:

i<3franciscans
Posted

This video will make you feel special...
[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dEIQ0beeJQ0"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dEIQ0beeJQ0[/url]

All I can think of is I WANT TO BEA PART OF THAT!

DiscerningCatholic
Posted

They even put in some of "my" sisters in there with one of MY sisters! (The sister I know!) :dance:

i<3franciscans
Posted

I saw that and I knew it would make you smile. :)

I am holding Kevin... he says hi. :)

Catholicterp7
Posted

Hi Kevin! :wave:
I decided that I want to write a Be a Man parody but make it about religious life instead of priesthood.
JMJ+ :heart:

mysisterisalittlesister
Posted

[quote name='i<3franciscans' timestamp='1352566614' post='2507774']
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5apUnAIIaMI[/media]
[/quote]
lol :) Mary, (my sisterthenun) was there when they did that :dance5:

HI KEVIN!!!!!!!!!

DiscerningCatholic
Posted

YOUTH MINISTERS HAZ BABY.

[img]https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc7/311333_10101581543620752_1059514744_n.jpg[/img]

i<3franciscans
Posted

AWWWW!!!!! :)

Name?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...