Winchester Posted September 29, 2012 Posted September 29, 2012 [quote name='Annie12' timestamp='1348927666' post='2487971'] Me ----> <---- this post [/quote] No.
Winchester Posted September 29, 2012 Posted September 29, 2012 [quote name='Annie12' timestamp='1348928046' post='2487973'] yes [/quote] I admire your pluck. But seriously. No.
MissScripture Posted September 29, 2012 Posted September 29, 2012 [quote name='Annie12' timestamp='1348927666' post='2487971'] Me ----> <---- this post Look, I want to get over this guy, but every time I try to...I CAN"T!!!! And I know God's time isn't our time, but I can't help feeling the way I do right now. Believe it or not, I'm not as crazy about this as I was when I first met the Guy. I'm impatient and I [i]REALLY[/i] wish I had a fast forward button on life. I don't even care about having a boyfriend, I'm not needy like that. But I feel drawn to this specific guy and it's killing me that he's not catching on!!! [/quote] If it's THAT big of a deal to you that he's not catching on, there IS something you can do about it. TELL HIM. He's NOT a mind reader. Or, you can use this as an opportunity to work on your patience. But demanding that God give you a husband after a couple weeks of praying for it, is not a productive way to go about this.
Lil Red Posted September 29, 2012 Posted September 29, 2012 [quote name='Annie12' timestamp='1348927666' post='2487971'] Me ----> <---- this post Look, I want to get over this guy, but every time I try to...I CAN"T!!!! And I know God's time isn't our time, but [b]I can't help feeling the way I do right now[/b]. Believe it or not, I'm not as crazy about this as I was when I first met the Guy. I'm impatient and I [i]REALLY[/i] wish I had a fast forward button on life. I don't even care about having a boyfriend, I'm not needy like that. But I feel drawn to this specific guy and it's killing me that he's not catching on!!![/quote] yes you can. feelings change. also: guys are thick and simple. they do not respond to subtlety. they respond with metaphorical 2x4s to the head.
Annie12 Posted September 29, 2012 Author Posted September 29, 2012 Okay so is it just me or is it supper weird to go up to someone and TELL THEM you Like them a lot?!?! Cause I think it's kinda weird!
Lil Red Posted September 29, 2012 Posted September 29, 2012 seriously, though ....there's nothing wrong with approaching someone you like and saying, "You know, I've been noticing you around, and I'm wondering if you'd like to go get coffee and talk" or something like that.
Winchester Posted September 29, 2012 Posted September 29, 2012 [quote name='Annie12' timestamp='1348929837' post='2487983'] Okay so is it just me or is it supper weird to go up to someone and TELL THEM you Like them a lot?!?! Cause I think it's kinda weird! [/quote] Yeah, because the psychic communication is really working, for you. Speech exists for a reason.
Lil Red Posted September 29, 2012 Posted September 29, 2012 [quote name='Annie12' timestamp='1348929837' post='2487983'] Okay so is it just me or is it supper weird to go up to someone and TELL THEM you Like them a lot?!?! Cause I think it's kinda weird! [/quote] [quote name='Lil Red' timestamp='1348929112' post='2487981'] also: guys are thick and simple. they do not respond to subtlety. they respond with metaphorical 2x4s to the head. [/quote] they are also not mind readers.
Winchester Posted September 29, 2012 Posted September 29, 2012 [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5L0eJp7V2Zs[/media]
Winchester Posted September 29, 2012 Posted September 29, 2012 [quote name='Lil Red' timestamp='1348931056' post='2488001'] fail: embedding disabled by request. [/quote] You don't really need the message I'm trying to deliver, so it's okay.
Annie12 Posted September 29, 2012 Author Posted September 29, 2012 I think the root of the problem is that I find it hard to be myself. I have a soft voice to whenever, I talk people are like"what did you say" over and over. I don't want to yell so, I keep to myself. I actually started to be chatty with this guy but I think I must have scared him away by my awkwardness! lol!
BG45 Posted September 29, 2012 Posted September 29, 2012 [quote name='Lil Red' timestamp='1348929112' post='2487981'] also: guys are thick and simple. they do not respond to subtlety. they respond with metaphorical 2x4s to the head. [/quote] Very dense guy here. I can confirm this is true.
Winchester Posted September 29, 2012 Posted September 29, 2012 Problem identified, now to work on solving it. Won't be easy, I bet.
Lil Red Posted September 29, 2012 Posted September 29, 2012 [quote name='Winchester' timestamp='1348931557' post='2488004'] You don't really need the message I'm trying to deliver, so it's okay. [/quote]
Winchester Posted September 29, 2012 Posted September 29, 2012 [quote name='Lil Red' timestamp='1348932071' post='2488013'] [/quote] It's below your skill level. It's a compliment.
Annie12 Posted September 29, 2012 Author Posted September 29, 2012 So, in the art of dating, does the woman normally have to bring her affection to the attention of the Man? It that how It goes? I've never dated anyone before so I'm not sure.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now