DiscerningCatholic Posted October 15, 2012 Author Posted October 15, 2012 But I don't want a weird-looking habit...
DiscerningCatholic Posted October 15, 2012 Author Posted October 15, 2012 (edited) I guess you could call it... a bad habit. Edited October 15, 2012 by DiscerningCatholic
DiscerningCatholic Posted October 16, 2012 Author Posted October 16, 2012 You should have seen that one coming.
DiscerningCatholic Posted October 18, 2012 Author Posted October 18, 2012 (edited) Morning, DS... Couldn't get in for almost 48 hours...Phatmass also got rid of the props on profiles... I keep forgetting about/missing Truth in the Heart... Edited October 18, 2012 by DiscerningCatholic
DiscerningCatholic Posted October 19, 2012 Author Posted October 19, 2012 When did you enter the DSMME???? I'm just wonderin'...
dominicansoul Posted October 19, 2012 Posted October 19, 2012 I entered when the community was entering its "age of reason..."
dominicansoul Posted October 19, 2012 Posted October 19, 2012 yeah, you were right, 2004 is their 7th birthday! I was wrong.. but it was radically different than what girls are experiencing now. The community is large now... I entered when it was more the size of a small family reunion..
DiscerningCatholic Posted October 19, 2012 Author Posted October 19, 2012 I've never had a family reunion, so 5 sisters, 150 sisters... it doesn't matter.
dominicansoul Posted October 19, 2012 Posted October 19, 2012 it was 48 members at the time, the chapel was not built, the other 5 buildings weren't built...the sisters were no where else but in Ann Arbor (no missions yet anywhere else...) it was small, intimate and tight-knit..
DiscerningCatholic Posted October 19, 2012 Author Posted October 19, 2012 Aw!!! That sounds really nice. I love community. Especially since, you may have guessed, it's severely lacking in my family life.
vee Posted October 19, 2012 Posted October 19, 2012 Go to Carmel. Max 21. You knows its all God when you can live like that and not kill each other!!!
DiscerningCatholic Posted October 19, 2012 Author Posted October 19, 2012 I'm being pulled to the DSMME, Vee...sorry! Not sorry.
vee Posted October 19, 2012 Posted October 19, 2012 [img]http://lh5.ggpht.com/_scentW6uUic/S8r5XgggKeI/AAAAAAAAA6c/BNJufLfATdU/Escargot.jpg[/img]
DiscerningCatholic Posted October 19, 2012 Author Posted October 19, 2012 Vee, I hate you. And DS, you just sit there and laugh...SHAME on you.
Recommended Posts