Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

The Dc And Ds Talk To Each Other Thread


Recommended Posts

DiscerningCatholic
Posted

[quote name='dominicansoul' timestamp='1350958777' post='2496156']
just testing you...

did you know that Dominicans bow their heads everytime we hear the Lord's name??? I still do it...


of course, we don't do it during the rosary, cos, we'd be bobble heads....
[/quote]

I bow my head every time I hear the name Jesus. I look like a Bobble head during the Rosary. xD

[quote name='vee8' timestamp='1350959595' post='2496159']
Carmelites go fully prostrate every time we hear the Lord's name because we love Him more.
[/quote]

How does that work for you in Mass, then? :P

Posted

lets just say Carmelites are in good shape

Posted

[quote name='vee8' timestamp='1350238035' post='2493317']
rotfl ok limon
[/quote]


Why are you talking about me when I wasn't here? hmmmm?


:|

Posted

[quote name='Lil'Monster' timestamp='1350960844' post='2496168']


Why are you talking about me when I wasn't here? hmmmm?


:|
[/quote]

well why arent you here?!?!?!?!???? hmmmmm????

DiscerningCatholic
Posted

Do these Carmelites play basketball, soccer, and volleyball? :P

I'd REALLY like to see sisters playing baseball. :smile4:

dominicansoul
Posted

The Carmelites DCJ's play basketball... but you won't find an image of that because they are really stealth ninjas! :ninja:

Posted

[quote name='vee8' timestamp='1350964481' post='2496204']

well why arent you here?!?!?!?!???? hmmmmm????
[/quote]


My name isn't in the title of this thread so I thought I was off limits or something.... :(

DiscerningCatholic
Posted

Are you kidding? I was invading DS and Vee's thread from the moment I discovered it.

Posted

[quote name='DiscerningCatholic' timestamp='1351044968' post='2496688']
Are you kidding? I was invading DS and Vee's thread from the moment I discovered it.
[/quote]

Yep I am kidding.....lol


Well yeah I invaded their bubbles long time ago... :hehe:

Posted

All your threads belong to me

DiscerningCatholic
Posted (edited)
:coffee:

Ugh. I'm Sleeping Beauty and I need my seven dwarves: Coffee, coffee, coffee, coffee, coffee, coffee, and coffee.

:|











































:lame: Edited by DiscerningCatholic
dominicansoul
Posted

you said it :|







:P

DiscerningCatholic
Posted
<_<
Catholicterp7
Posted

[quote name='DiscerningCatholic' timestamp='1351004781' post='2496298']
Do these Carmelites play basketball, soccer, and volleyball? :P

I'd REALLY like to see sisters playing baseball. :smile4:
[/quote]
There's a Georgetown Visitation Sister who plays baseball! [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jBw8wIWx5S0"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jBw8wIWx5S0[/url]
[quote name='DiscerningCatholic' timestamp='1350960132' post='2496162']
I bow my head every time I hear the name Jesus. I look like a Bobble head during the Rosary. xD



How does that work for you in Mass, then? :P
[/quote]
Some Dominicans also bow in front of every cross they pass. I'm still in the habit of doing that from when I stayed at the monastery. They do it "to humble themselves before the One who humbled Himself for us" (that's a quote from Saint Dominic himself! ) I also look like a bobble head during the Rosary. :)
JMJ+ :heart:

DiscerningCatholic
Posted

I bow my head at the name of Jesus, not God and Lord; not that those names aren't like, less a.wesome or anything; my mom just bows at the name of Jesus. I still look like a bobble head during the Rosary and Mass...

"At the name of Jesus every knee shall bow..." :harp:

dominicansoul
Posted

i've often wonder how do knees "bow"?

DiscerningCatholic
Posted
<_<
Posted

Oh cool our religions are under our pics

Posted (edited)

I really wanted to go to a young adult group at my new parish tonight but I COULDN'T


STUPID WORK



my body is sore

Edited by Lil'Monster
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...