dominicansoul Posted October 23, 2012 Posted October 23, 2012 i'm jsut joking, ask me anything about the DSMME, and i'll share what I can.. (or want to)
Maximilianus Posted October 23, 2012 Posted October 23, 2012 (edited) ask me anything about the DSMME and I'll share what I don't know (or what I make up) Edited October 23, 2012 by Maximilianus
DiscerningCatholic Posted October 23, 2012 Author Posted October 23, 2012 Um yeah, my sister asked me (in her typical 14 year old tone of voice), "So, when you come back home for visits when you're a nun" "will we have to call you Sister, or can we call you by your normal name?" I've been really curious about that.
vee Posted October 23, 2012 Posted October 23, 2012 on behalf of ds, when you return home for visits, your little sister will have to call you "your majesty"
DiscerningCatholic Posted October 23, 2012 Author Posted October 23, 2012 My sister is the one with the name that means "Queen." My name just means three, thank you very much.
vee Posted October 23, 2012 Posted October 23, 2012 (edited) oh, and your sister will have to do this typo Edited October 23, 2012 by vee8
vee Posted October 23, 2012 Posted October 23, 2012 Better yet, when your sister is old enough she can join the DSMME too!!! Get a couple more sisters and a cousin and you can Therseify the place!! [img]http://carmelourladysdovecote.files.wordpress.com/2012/07/stteresalisieux2528819x5552529.jpg[/img]
Pax_et bonum Posted October 23, 2012 Posted October 23, 2012 Vee, I approve of your avatar St. Kateri, pray for us My friend was best friends growing up with a sister we both know, and she frequently calls her by her baptismal name when talking about her just out of habit. She does try to remember to call her her sister name when talking to her, though.
DiscerningCatholic Posted October 23, 2012 Author Posted October 23, 2012 (edited) Oh Lord have mercy... She'll probably give Mother A. even more grey hair... Oh, wait. Edited October 23, 2012 by DiscerningCatholic
vee Posted October 23, 2012 Posted October 23, 2012 [quote name='Pax_et bonum' timestamp='1350956548' post='2496139'] Vee, I approve of your avatar St. Kateri, pray for us [/quote] I compliment your taste in saints!!
dominicansoul Posted October 23, 2012 Posted October 23, 2012 [quote name='DiscerningCatholic' timestamp='1350956648' post='2496140'] Oh Lord have mercy... [/quote] ...on those who use his title so flippantly...
DiscerningCatholic Posted October 23, 2012 Author Posted October 23, 2012 No, really! He's gonna have to have mercy if my sister wants to become...uh...well...a sister! xD No, He won't. She's a.wesome. A bit, ah...immature right now, but she's amesome.
DiscerningCatholic Posted October 23, 2012 Author Posted October 23, 2012 (edited) Really, I'm the O.P. Wannabe. Do you think I'd use his name that flippantly? I'm shocked at your lack of trust in me, DS. Edited October 23, 2012 by DiscerningCatholic
dominicansoul Posted October 23, 2012 Posted October 23, 2012 just testing you... did you know that Dominicans bow their heads everytime we hear the Lord's name??? I still do it... of course, we don't do it during the rosary, cos, we'd be bobble heads....
vee Posted October 23, 2012 Posted October 23, 2012 Carmelites go fully prostrate every time we hear the Lord's name because we love Him more.
Recommended Posts