AnneLine Posted October 12, 2012 Posted October 12, 2012 (edited) ^^^ he he he... but what WILL you tell Bob? That you are running off to the convent with his cousin? [img]http://bakingbites.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/DSC_3024.jpg[/img] [img]http://bakingbites.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/DSC_0949.jpg[/img] Edited October 12, 2012 by AnneLine
DiscerningCatholic Posted October 12, 2012 Author Posted October 12, 2012 El convento????? I don't think the DSMME accept snail postulants...
AnneLine Posted October 12, 2012 Posted October 12, 2012 (edited) El convento is the name for a convent [i]en espanol[/i]. (Actually, I don't know why it isn't [i]'el monasterio'[/i], actually....) BUT...Check out this link - the nuns are famous for their baked goods..... if you can't take him with you, maybe they would have the charity to give him a good home? [url="http://bakingbites.com/2010/06/nun-bakes-cookies-from-spain/"]http://bakingbites.c...ies-from-spain/[/url] Or maybe he has a vocation, too.... the Monastery of Christ in the Desert is a nice place... and they make this stuff.... [url="http://christdesert.org/"]http://christdesert.org/[/url] [url="http://c4241337.r37.cf2.rackcdn.com/05-09-26_monks-ale_original.jpg"][img]http://c4241337.r37.cf2.rackcdn.com/05-09-26_monks-ale_420.jpg[/img][/url] Edited October 12, 2012 by AnneLine
DiscerningCatholic Posted October 12, 2012 Author Posted October 12, 2012 (edited) He'll probably die before I enter... and I know that el convento would be the word for a convent... BUT IT SOUNDS SO FUNNY!!!!!!!!! Edit to add...WHAT KIND EMOTICON IS THAT??? Edited October 12, 2012 by DiscerningCatholic
AnneLine Posted October 12, 2012 Posted October 12, 2012 (edited) check out above .... delay in posting --- Phorum is very Slow today... and now I gotta go.... visit my mother in law... maybe join Bob for a beer later..... yeah, sounds good!!!! Edited October 12, 2012 by AnneLine
LittleWaySoul Posted October 12, 2012 Posted October 12, 2012 (edited) YOUR SNAIL IS SO CUTE oh my goodness (don't blasphemy). I LOVE YOU, BOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Edited October 12, 2012 by LittleWaySoul
AnneLine Posted October 12, 2012 Posted October 12, 2012 Bob & I went out for beer and fried calamari last night... and we toasted you all. He's sleeping it off... and I'm heading off on retreat!
DiscerningCatholic Posted October 12, 2012 Author Posted October 12, 2012 (edited) Wait...what? He was home all night last night! HE'S A HOLY SNAIL. HE CAN BILOCATE!!! Maybe he'll even become a priest! Edited October 12, 2012 by DiscerningCatholic
DiscerningCatholic Posted October 13, 2012 Author Posted October 13, 2012 Bob says "Good evening"...or morning, I guess. He's out for a drink. That sounded a bit off.
DiscerningCatholic Posted October 13, 2012 Author Posted October 13, 2012 (edited) [quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1349988917' post='2492398'] You should've named him Gary. [img]http://images.wikia.com/spongebob/images/e/e6/Gary-snail-spongebob.jpg[/img] [/quote] WHAT IN THE WORLD IS THAT THING??????????????????????? DUDE! Edited October 13, 2012 by DiscerningCatholic
PhuturePriest Posted October 13, 2012 Posted October 13, 2012 [quote name='DiscerningCatholic' timestamp='1350140536' post='2493038'] WHAT IN THE WORLD IS THAT THING??????????????????????? DUDE! [/quote] Have you never seen Spongebob before?
DiscerningCatholic Posted October 13, 2012 Author Posted October 13, 2012 [quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1350140868' post='2493042'] Have you never seen Spongebob before? [/quote] Nope. I regret nothing.
PhuturePriest Posted October 13, 2012 Posted October 13, 2012 [quote name='DiscerningCatholic' timestamp='1350141199' post='2493049'] Nope. I regret nothing. [/quote] Watching Spongebob is worth it just to see Gary the Snail. At least go to Youtube or something.
DiscerningCatholic Posted October 13, 2012 Author Posted October 13, 2012 Why would I want to watch a cartoon snail when I have a real snail?
DiscerningCatholic Posted October 15, 2012 Author Posted October 15, 2012 Bob's out and roaming around today for the first time in a while! He says "Hello," by the way.
AnneLine Posted October 16, 2012 Posted October 16, 2012 Now you have done it. I had my 2nd beer in a week yesterday... and all I could think of was, where is Bob? I don't think this is good... I need to expand my circle of off-Phatmass Phriends.
brianthephysicist Posted October 16, 2012 Posted October 16, 2012 [img]http://images.publicradio.org/content/2008/05/26/20080526_storm5_33.jpg[/img] Arfink made me do it.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now