ContemporaryCaflicCrusader Posted October 16, 2012 Posted October 16, 2012 I was V many halloweens ago lemme try posting the pic [url="http://i.imgur.com/rFyk3.jpg"]http://i.imgur.com/rFyk3.jpg[/url]
arfink Posted October 16, 2012 Posted October 16, 2012 [quote name='DiscerningCatholic' timestamp='1350417184' post='2494032'] Now we're talking. Bob approves. And WHY is that snail naked? Poor snail... [/quote] I don't want to know why Bob approves of naked snails...
brianthephysicist Posted October 16, 2012 Posted October 16, 2012 [quote name='arfink' timestamp='1350417949' post='2494038'] I don't want to know why Bob approves of naked snails... [/quote] Lol, I was gonna ask why Bob approves of a snail with a high likelihood of imminent death...
arfink Posted October 16, 2012 Posted October 16, 2012 [quote name='brianthephysicist' timestamp='1350419454' post='2494052'] Lol, I was gonna ask why Bob approves of a snail with a high likelihood of imminent death... [/quote] It's like Saw, for snails. :shudder:
DiscerningCatholic Posted October 17, 2012 Author Posted October 17, 2012 Wait, is that maze made of salt??? BRIAN, YOU FREAK!!!!!
AnneLine Posted October 17, 2012 Posted October 17, 2012 Bob.... either you or I are going to turn into alchoholics if this continues. Would you like to go out for COFFEE??? Or maybe a nice salad bar???? [img]http://image.shutterstock.com/display_pic_with_logo/56290/56290,1190535752,2/stock-photo-thirsty-snail-sitting-on-top-of-the-coffee-cup-the-snail-is-reflected-in-the-coffee-5557453.jpg[/img]
brianthephysicist Posted October 18, 2012 Posted October 18, 2012 [quote name='DiscerningCatholic' timestamp='1350437652' post='2494138'] Wait, is that maze made of salt??? BRIAN, YOU FREAK!!!!! [/quote] Arfink made me do it.
DiscerningCatholic Posted October 18, 2012 Author Posted October 18, 2012 I doubt it. Fink loves Bob. By the way, Bob and I are back after a 2-day eviction!!! (Aka Phatmass wasn't working, so I couldn't log in!)
DiscerningCatholic Posted October 18, 2012 Author Posted October 18, 2012 [quote name='AnneLine' timestamp='1350513521' post='2494227'] Bob.... either you or I are going to turn into alchoholics if this continues. Would you like to go out for COFFEE??? Or maybe a nice salad bar???? [img]http://image.shutterstock.com/display_pic_with_logo/56290/56290,1190535752,2/stock-photo-thirsty-snail-sitting-on-top-of-the-coffee-cup-the-snail-is-reflected-in-the-coffee-5557453.jpg[/img] [/quote] Bob would love to, but at the moment, he's resting. I'll ask when he wakes up!
DiscerningCatholic Posted October 18, 2012 Author Posted October 18, 2012 [quote name='AnneLine' timestamp='1350513521' post='2494227'] Bob.... either you or I are going to turn into alchoholics if this continues. Would you like to go out for COFFEE??? Or maybe a nice salad bar???? [img]http://image.shutterstock.com/display_pic_with_logo/56290/56290,1190535752,2/stock-photo-thirsty-snail-sitting-on-top-of-the-coffee-cup-the-snail-is-reflected-in-the-coffee-5557453.jpg[/img] [/quote] Bob would love to, but at the moment, he's resting. I'll ask when he wakes up!
brianthephysicist Posted October 18, 2012 Posted October 18, 2012 [img]http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/c67.0.403.403/p403x403/525841_520620897950944_1966237132_n.jpg[/img] Arfink made me do it.
DiscerningCatholic Posted October 18, 2012 Author Posted October 18, 2012 THAT is wrong on SO MANY LEVELS.
brianthephysicist Posted October 18, 2012 Posted October 18, 2012 [quote name='DiscerningCatholic' timestamp='1350597294' post='2494523'] THAT is wrong on SO MANY LEVELS. [/quote] Arfink made me do it.
brianthephysicist Posted October 19, 2012 Posted October 19, 2012 [img]http://thechive.files.wordpress.com/2009/06/a-idiot-funny-stupid-6.jpg[/img] Arfink made me do it.
AnneLine Posted October 19, 2012 Posted October 19, 2012 This 'ARFINK made me do it' attempt to put a wedge between A and B is WRONG! Bob and ARFink are Friends! here is a picture of them at the last Astronomy Hike!!!!! [img]http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-xTHYyasNzj4/Tmxc8wY0zpI/AAAAAAABbMg/aI9R84aomcM/s400/Owl%2Band%2Bsnail%2Bby%2B%257ELola-Edgar.jpg[/img] We want more A&F Sightings!!!!!
DiscerningCatholic Posted October 19, 2012 Author Posted October 19, 2012 Aw!!!![quote name='brianthephysicist' timestamp='1350607367' post='2494594'] [img]http://thechive.files.wordpress.com/2009/06/a-idiot-funny-stupid-6.jpg[/img] Arfink made me do it. [/quote] Brian... you are I'm beginning to wish I could rename this thread for Fink's sake.
AnneLine Posted October 19, 2012 Posted October 19, 2012 (edited) I can't think of a better people to make one 'do it' than ARF.... He's becoming rather like a 'round tuit' [indent=1]When I was a kid my Dad had a round Tuit. Heard of one before? It was an circular plaque that was on the wall of his business.[/indent] [indent=1]If you’ve always said that you would get a round Tuit one day then that day has come because here’s one for you to print out for yourself. So what are you waiting for?[/indent] [img]http://presentoutlook.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/a-round-tuit.jpg[/img] Yup, He's a wise Man... ARFink made me do it! So now you HOP TUIT! Edited October 19, 2012 by AnneLine
DiscerningCatholic Posted October 19, 2012 Author Posted October 19, 2012 I actually used to make those out of paper and scribble "ROUND TUIT" in the middle and give them to my parents. Bob was out this morning, by the way! He says hello to you all!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now