brianthephysicist Posted October 19, 2012 Posted October 19, 2012 [img]http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc6/247221_10151288877964439_987283497_n.jpg[/img] Arfink made me do it.
AnneLine Posted October 19, 2012 Posted October 19, 2012 (edited) Brian!!! some people eat ponies, too... but I wouldn't pander to their 'disordered desires' either !!!! ARFink, Laser tuits might be an interesting thing.... Bob, would you like to be permanently memorialized on a laser item? Oh, I see, not if you were to have to be close to it. I don't blame you. But perhaps ARFink is many states away? Let's go out for a cup of coffee and think about this one. Glad you are up & About! Edited October 19, 2012 by AnneLine
AnneLine Posted October 19, 2012 Posted October 19, 2012 Yeah, it seems kind of semi-permanently derailed, DC. Sorry! I keep trying to come back. Maybe you and Bob should make your way to a new thread and leave this one for the people determined to blame ARFink for everything... Maybe Bob would like a 'where in the world is Bob' type of thread? We could post places and see all the places that Bob & his friends are hanging out..... and you could, of course post an appropriate comment as you leave.... ARFink made me do it....
DiscerningCatholic Posted October 19, 2012 Author Posted October 19, 2012 Bob is not impressed. But yes, I shall start a separate thread.
brianthephysicist Posted October 19, 2012 Posted October 19, 2012 [img]http://www.wallpapers4desktop.net/_ph/20/29086169.png[/img] Arfink made me do it.
AnneLine Posted October 19, 2012 Posted October 19, 2012 [url="http://www.bluesci.org/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/Black-hole.jpg"][img]http://www.bluesci.org/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/Black-hole-150x150.jpg[/img][/url] Arfink made me do it.... (now they have ME doing it!)
arfink Posted October 19, 2012 Posted October 19, 2012 [img]https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-X3uyYEc2_g4/UHc6nvawsVI/AAAAAAAAEO4/0DMVwOQYgSw/s400/made%2520you%2520do%2520it.png[/img]
DiscerningCatholic Posted October 19, 2012 Author Posted October 19, 2012 [quote name='arfink' timestamp='1350664543' post='2494845'] I could make round tuits on the laser... [/quote] Totes misread that as "I could make round tutus on the laser"...
brianthephysicist Posted October 19, 2012 Posted October 19, 2012 [img]http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/c205.0.403.403/p403x403/539256_456470827717786_1506135915_n.jpg[/img] Arfink made me do it.
AnneLine Posted October 19, 2012 Posted October 19, 2012 Laser tutus.... Yes, I think ARFink could do it!
brianthephysicist Posted October 19, 2012 Posted October 19, 2012 [img]http://a3.ec-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/116/0b600c8a8b9d47fb854fe288d17c464a/l.jpg[/img] Arfink made me do it.
AnneLine Posted October 20, 2012 Posted October 20, 2012 [sub][img]http://s3-ec.buzzfed.com/static/enhanced/web05/2012/2/1/16/enhanced-buzz-15165-1328131311-153.jpg[/img][/sub] [size=6][sub]ARFink made me do it...[/sub][/size]
brianthephysicist Posted October 20, 2012 Posted October 20, 2012 [img]http://fdrnepal.files.wordpress.com/2008/08/idiot.jpg[/img] Arfink made me do it.
arfink Posted October 27, 2012 Posted October 27, 2012 My influence is clearly diminishing. I need to do something about this...
arfink Posted October 27, 2012 Posted October 27, 2012 [img]https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-DzqPVkdqeuc/UItQuwhrBVI/AAAAAAAAEZQ/f2wAT_nhydo/s800/IMG_3075.JPG[/img]
AnneLine Posted October 27, 2012 Posted October 27, 2012 Way to go, Bella!!!! ARFINK MADE ME DO IT!!!!! [img]http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-FKPS3cFmZnQ/T0rrXW4niGI/AAAAAAAALR0/zJ5LMSKqfRU/s400/Nip%2Bmade%2Bme%2Bdo%2Bit.jpg[/img]
DiscerningCatholic Posted November 1, 2012 Author Posted November 1, 2012 Bump! Arfink made me do it.
DiscerningCatholic Posted November 23, 2012 Author Posted November 23, 2012 I think that Bob's dead... Arfink didn't do it this time.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now