dUSt Posted October 23, 2012 Posted October 23, 2012 Tab'le Du'Bah-Rye, Your posts are the most unique posts on this website. I must admit that I rarely understand anything you say. I am very curious about your story. Who are you? Where do you come from? How old are you? What is your primary language? Are you an earthling? Are you a human or a computer? Do you have a small or large family? Do you have a job? What else can you tell is to help us better translate what you post? Thanks buddy.
EmilyAnn Posted October 23, 2012 Posted October 23, 2012 [quote name='dUSt' timestamp='1351006139' post='2496303'] Are you an earthling? [/quote] I must admit I'm curious as well.
ToJesusMyHeart Posted October 24, 2012 Posted October 24, 2012 I'm so excited to see the reply. Probably too excited.
dUSt Posted October 24, 2012 Author Posted October 24, 2012 I really want this post to be answered. It's all I think about every day.
ToJesusMyHeart Posted October 24, 2012 Posted October 24, 2012 [quote name='dUSt' timestamp='1351094951' post='2496972'] I really want this post to be answered. It's all I think about every day. [/quote] Same.
Ash Wednesday Posted October 24, 2012 Posted October 24, 2012 (edited) CRAZY DOPE POST, YO! [size=1]And I do mean that[/size] Edited October 24, 2012 by Ash Wednesday
AnneLine Posted October 25, 2012 Posted October 25, 2012 (edited) I believe Tab is from Australia... but not sure more than that. 'Tis an interesting guy....! Edited October 25, 2012 by AnneLine
Mark of the Cross Posted October 25, 2012 Posted October 25, 2012 [quote name='AnneLine' timestamp='1351127629' post='2497253'] I believe Tab is from Austrailia... but not sure more than that. 'Tis an interesting guy....! [/quote] Australia has very unique and interesting animals and peoples.
Mark of the Cross Posted October 25, 2012 Posted October 25, 2012 [quote name='dUSt' timestamp='1351094951' post='2496972'] I really want this post to be answered. It's all I think about every day. [/quote] Have you ever come across something that Google doesn't know the answer to? What is a [b] Tab'le Du'bah-rye[/b] Would you like to know? Please add it to your list of questions. I'm an insatiably curious person.
Mark of the Cross Posted October 25, 2012 Posted October 25, 2012 (edited) [quote name='dUSt' timestamp='1351006139' post='2496303'] Tab'le Du'Bah-Rye, Your posts are the most unique posts on this website. I must admit that I rarely understand anything you say. I am very curious about your story. Who are you? A national treasure! Where do you come from? Under yer feet, silly! How old are you? 0+N+1 What is your primary language? left handed Braille Are you an earthling? No one here wants to admit to anything like that. Are you a human or a computer? Only computers have the ability to send an e message to yer 4um. Do you have a small or large family? he's Catholic Do you have a job? Australians don't need jobs we've got Wayne Swan. Just get in a boat and come on over. What else can you tell is to help us better translate what you post? That would be giving away national secrets. Ask wikileaks! Thanks buddy. [/quote] Edited October 25, 2012 by Mark of the Cross
Mark of the Cross Posted October 25, 2012 Posted October 25, 2012 (edited) [quote name='Nihil Obstat' timestamp='1351128930' post='2497284'] Urbandictionary does not know either. [/quote] When I close Firefox, it sometimes asks me if I want to close Tabs. so I think it knows something but is not letting on. It also knows I'm a friend of his because it asks me if i want to be warned when I try to close tabs Maybe we should ask Firefox instead of Google! Edited October 25, 2012 by Mark of the Cross
Norseman82 Posted October 25, 2012 Posted October 25, 2012 [quote name='AnneLine' timestamp='1351127629' post='2497253'] I believe Tab is from Australia... but not sure more than that. 'Tis an interesting guy....! [/quote] Off topic, but AnneLine, that is probably one of the cutest avatars here!
LittleWaySoul Posted October 25, 2012 Posted October 25, 2012 Guys, I really really appreciate this thread. A lot.
dUSt Posted October 25, 2012 Author Posted October 25, 2012 I am sad that Tab'le Du'Bah-Rye is not responding. Very well, I will post random quotes from Tab'le Du'Bah-Rye from other threads until he decides to respond to this one. [i]"[color=#282828][font='Open Sans', sans-serif]Careful of old winnie the poo, he is a thief, he likes to steal rabbits honey sometimes. If my memory serves me correctly."[/font][/color][/i]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now