Tab'le De'Bah-Rye Posted October 31, 2012 Posted October 31, 2012 [quote name='dUSt' timestamp='1351438799' post='2499084'] Tab'le Du'Bah-Rye is amesome. [/quote] Sometimes, i still have alot of work to be done on my wretchedness. It's a long way to the shop if you wan't a sausage roll. lol possibly only mark and therese will get the sausage roll thing.
Tab'le De'Bah-Rye Posted October 31, 2012 Posted October 31, 2012 [quote name='BarbaraTherese' timestamp='1351422680' post='2499040'] Reading your various posts, Tab, I think you are a very special sort of person - very special. [/quote] major ember. I will tell you what though if i can kill those three things,drugs,alcohol and ciggeretes i will be well on the way to be far more equiped with grace to continue my mission to the streets. It was almost put on hold due to these. look at that word, say it with me " equiped" what a cool word in lower case, it sounds razzle dazzle too.
Mark of the Cross Posted October 31, 2012 Posted October 31, 2012 [quote name='Tab'le Du'Bah-Rye' timestamp='1351676077' post='2501032'] major ember. I will tell you what though if i can kill those three things,drugs,alcohol and ciggeretes i will be well on the way to be far more equiped with grace to continue my mission to the streets. It was almost put on hold due to these. look at that word, say it with me " equiped" what a cool word in lower case, it sounds razzle dazzle too. [/quote] I'm sure Phatmass will join me in prayer that you can conquer those things. Hail Mary full of grace.. Personally alcohol was never a problem to me I could always take it or leave it. But usually I take it er no that should be leave it! (lol) It makes anxiety worse! As for drugs I was cured before it began with the horrible side effects of prescription drugs. I'm terrified of drugs and doctors! Especially psychiatrists most of whom are mentally challenged and so full of their own problems they can't possibly be of any help. You spill your troubles to them and they just develop a contempt for you. (venting) A kind of accidental aversion therapy. Tobacco was my Waterloo. Imitated the Marlboro man at age about 8. Men smoke 'Drum' and all that stuff. 15 Doctors recommend Turf. No wonder we have a shortage of doctors LOL! Was addicted by the time I was 12. was always in trouble at school for smoking during recess. A teacher once sent my mates off for punishment and then turned to me and said. "I'm not going to bother with you. You're a hopeless addict!" One morning when I was in my 40s I woke up and took that first drag and felt like I had been hit in the chest with a hammer. Developed a wet cough and felt like my lungs were furry. I gotta stop smoking or I'm dead! Took 2 years of on again off again. Used Nicarette chewies but sometimes smoked as well and got awful nicotine headaches. Eventually I won by going cold turkey. The Nicarettes reduce craving but don't allow you to escape the addiction. So if I can do it anyone can. Tobacco is an evil thing it anesthetizes the mouth, throat and lungs so you don't feel the burning pain. In a heavy smoker like me you can smell the burnt flesh! And you don't actually derive any pleasure from it you are only alleviating that awful craving. Tobacco is obscenely expensive in Oz. Things like it and gambling are the devils tools when peoples children get neglected in preference to them. After a few months you will wonder why you ever smoked because your body will buzz from restored circulation and increased oxygen and the elimination of toxic chemicals. When someone smokes in front of you you will think "Did I do that to other people, especially children?" It did have one plus My children don't smoke because of me. My wife got my son to keep telling me I'm going to get cancer. It worked! Nihil thinks I'm invading peoples free choice by posting these lectures, but you can always tell me to mind my own business I suppose. But I urge you to stop smoking and drinking TODAY. Alcohol and cigs go together, touch one and you'll fall to the other. BTW I'm not against moderate drinking for those that can control it and don't smoke. But alcoholics that I know won't even take the wine of the Eucharist. Our Lord said moderate alcohol was okay at the wedding feast of Canna when he made wine for already merry guests. Start counting the days and every time you are tempted just think that you will go back to zero and start again. But if you do, don't give up, keep going. There is only one possible outcome WIN! Prayers for you Bro, PM me anytime you need support!
Norseman82 Posted October 31, 2012 Posted October 31, 2012 [quote name='Tab'le Du'Bah-Rye' timestamp='1351314345' post='2498395'] which makes me think you may be a jock that picks on the little guys and in need of some ruffing up. [/quote] A phatmass cage match! We can air it as pay-per-view on EWTN and split the proceeds with them - then dUSt won't have to keep hitting us up for donations!
Mark of the Cross Posted October 31, 2012 Posted October 31, 2012 [quote name='Norseman82' timestamp='1351723194' post='2501445'] A phatmass cage match! We can air it as pay-per-view on EWTN and split the proceeds with them - then dUSt won't have to keep hitting us up for donations! [/quote] It might be a little unfair pitting Tab against a Phatmasser. Ozzie's are quite adept at killing Dunny Budgies!
Norseman82 Posted November 1, 2012 Posted November 1, 2012 [quote name='Mark of the Cross' timestamp='1351724145' post='2501454'] It might be a little unfair pitting Tab against a Phatmasser. Ozzie's are quite adept at killing Dunny [b]Budgies[/b]! [/quote] Oh, is she back?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now