ToJesusMyHeart Posted October 25, 2012 Posted October 25, 2012 [quote name='dUSt' timestamp='1351172429' post='2497511'] I am sad that Tab'le Du'Bah-Rye is not responding. Very well, I will post random quotes from Tab'le Du'Bah-Rye from other threads until he decides to respond to this one. [i]"[color=#282828][font=Open Sans', sans-serif]Careful of old winnie the poo, he is a thief, he likes to steal rabbits honey sometimes. If my memory serves me correctly."[/font][/color][/i] [/quote] Encore, encore!
Mark of the Cross Posted October 25, 2012 Posted October 25, 2012 [quote name='dUSt' timestamp='1351172429' post='2497511'] I am sad that Tab'le Du'Bah-Rye is not responding. Very well, I will post random quotes from Tab'le Du'Bah-Rye from other threads until he decides to respond to this one. [i]"[color=#282828][font=Open Sans', sans-serif]Careful of old winnie the poo, he is a thief, he likes to steal rabbits honey sometimes. If my memory serves me correctly."[/font][/color][/i] [/quote] Best description of Gym I've heard yet. Where have you seen those things? I want to make a Table of one liner Phatmasser descriptions.
dUSt Posted October 26, 2012 Author Posted October 26, 2012 [i]"And hence why thou art eagle eye, well spotted."[/i] - Tab'le Du'bah-rye, Oct 12, 2012
Mark of the Cross Posted October 26, 2012 Posted October 26, 2012 I'm trying to make lols on this forum. But how can I compete with what he's coming up with.
AnneLine Posted October 26, 2012 Posted October 26, 2012 I think we have scared Tab away. I hope he comes back!
BarbTherese Posted October 27, 2012 Posted October 27, 2012 I like Tab. I hope he is around the place too and can understand if not. Where are you, Tab? Barb
dUSt Posted October 27, 2012 Author Posted October 27, 2012 [i]"I don't know who or what sowed that into my head..."[/i] - Tab'le Du'bah-rye, Oct 26, 2012
Tab'le De'Bah-Rye Posted October 27, 2012 Posted October 27, 2012 haha i only just found this thread dUSt. I'm 34, and i love nature and GOD. I also love humans but hate alot of what we do. I hate t.v except ewtn, i hate 99% of hollywood movies, I have just decided i hate the local newspaper also and will not read it anymore because they print/endorse horroscopes. I was born in australia and still reside in australia. My favorite animals are cats,dogs and birds. I have been very sick for about 3-4 years total, not every day but seems more often than not. I have a stupid past history of drug and alcohol abuse, i was free from these for about 5 years after i converted about 8 years ago. After recieving renewal in the holy spirit i moderated alcohol 99% but i now believe GOD want's me to have none(i say renewal because i was raised loosely christian catholic till about 13 when my mum stopped attending holy mass). I used to get along with most people but since i'm sick again this is getting harder. I enjoy sports including chess,table tennis and foosball but i don't get to do any sports anymore. I like playing cards too. I enjoy music and am really greatful that i have found phatmass' music. I haven't worked since i was about 18. I have a mental illness and the diagnosis of the psyches keep changing, the latest diagnosis is OCD in my thinking, i was cured of my mental illness for 5 years also after re-converting and got angry with family saying i should work or goto school because i was so well, which mind you i tried what was suggested but it all made me unwell again. Ask me whatever questions you would like to ask, i will answer as best i can even personal questions.
Tab'le De'Bah-Rye Posted October 27, 2012 Posted October 27, 2012 also i'm 6ft2in and large but not fat, though i'm not fit or strong anymore but hope to be again soon enough.
BarbTherese Posted October 27, 2012 Posted October 27, 2012 (edited) Goodonya, Tab, and exceedingly well done indeedy! I am happy to see you are still around the place too...I got a bit concerned about reyb's absence there a while back in another thread..........Barb Edited October 27, 2012 by BarbaraTherese
Tab'le De'Bah-Rye Posted October 27, 2012 Posted October 27, 2012 (edited) i believe in the holy mass and all that it contains, i believe in the holy sacraments, i believe in GOD the holy trinity and the holy mother,the angels and the saints. I believe in the holy word of GOD (the holy bible.) I believe in the natural world for GOD created the world and rested on the 7th day and saw that it was very good. I believe sin is the cause of all trouble amongst men,including breaking any of the commandments. Outside of that i don't believe in much else. I still enjoy other things though but don't need them to live well. Oh i also believe in prayer,meditation and fasting, though i'm not doing so well with the meditating for a few years now. Edited October 27, 2012 by Tab'le Du'Bah-Rye
kujo Posted October 27, 2012 Posted October 27, 2012 I want to see the long-form birth certificate before I believe that he is an earthling...
AnneLine Posted October 27, 2012 Posted October 27, 2012 (edited) Thank you, Tab! Glad to see you finally found this thread! Tab - I am curious -- can you tell us what your screen name means? " Tab'le Du'Bah-Rye " Thank you! Edited October 27, 2012 by AnneLine
Tab'le De'Bah-Rye Posted October 27, 2012 Posted October 27, 2012 (edited) Tab'le Du'Bah-Rye is my name in code, it doesn't mean anything really. Although if my memory serves me correct the Bah-Rye had something to do with light humour and not over the top,Bah being a sheep bcoz it goes bah bah and Rye being gentle humour. But also the Rye as in the stuff you can make bread out of. But it is also my last name in code, not any real code lol, jus me playing around. Edited October 27, 2012 by Tab'le Du'Bah-Rye
Tab'le De'Bah-Rye Posted October 27, 2012 Posted October 27, 2012 also i find it difficult to keep up with the threads i post in half the time,so if i fail to respond it's not because i don't give a hoot it is because i'm lost in transition lol
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now