An Old School Catholic Message Board

Voting For A 3rd Party Is Voting For Obama.

Freedom

[quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1351317020' post='2498423']
Wasting your vote is voting for somebody you don't believe in - Gary Johnson
[/quote]

If you aren't old enough to vote, your opinion doesn't matter - Kujo Kiernan

PhuturePriest

[quote name='kujo' timestamp='1351317229' post='2498428']

If you aren't old enough to vote, your opinion doesn't matter - Kujo Kiernan
[/quote]

If you aren't Kujo, polls say you have a 100% chance of not caring about what he says - Every poll in America.

[quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1351317491' post='2498429']

If you aren't Kujo, polls say you have a 100% chance of not caring about what he says - Every poll in America.
[/quote]

No scientific poll has ever been conducted on the length and breadth of my reach.

PhuturePriest

[quote name='kujo' timestamp='1351317828' post='2498433']

No scientific poll has ever been conducted on the length and breadth of my reach.
[/quote]

It doesn't have to be scientific. We can just assume these things.

[quote name='kujo' timestamp='1351317828' post='2498433']

[/quote]
And even if they had, they would not be appropriate for Phatmass. :|

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' timestamp='1351318992' post='2498441']
[/quote]

Zingahzzzzz

To Jesus Through Mary

[quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1351305351' post='2498320']

But, um... I'm not fourteen. I'm sixteen.
[/quote]

FP- I was referring to what I thought Freedom (14yr old boy) when she is actually a 32 yr old woman.

Besides your 11. We all know that.

southern california guy

What's wrong with putting a loyal Mormon into power as the President? Don't we want him putting fellow Mormons into high places of power as well?

I think that it would be great if the Mormons took control of this country. Because they are really really really REALLY good people! (Just ask them. They will tell you how good they are.)

At least they feel that abortion is something wrong -- and that makes the pro-lifers!!! -- even if they think that abortions should remain legal and it is okay if it protects the mental health of the woman....... No!!! That does not make the Pro-choicers!!! They are really really really good people!!!

At least they are big supporters of the military and Romney probably wouldn't think twice about a preemptive strike in a middle eastern country -- like Iran. Hey don't you guys listen to Rush Limbaugh? The war in Iraq is not going to last all that long and it is not going to cost very much!!!!! A war in Iran which be just as affordable. And it would protect us from the Weapons of Mass Destruction!!

So what if we went into a little recession during GW Bush? Romney is going to create jobs!!! (Even if he does spend trillions on the military.)

To Jesus Through Mary

[quote name='southern california guy' timestamp='1351339471' post='2498491']

At least they feel that abortion is something wrong -- and that makes the pro-lifers!!! -- even if they think that abortions should remain legal and it is okay if it protects the mental health of the woman....... No!!! That does not make the Pro-choicers!!! They are really really really good people!!!
[/quote]

It has nothing to do with him being Mormon. But he is not, I repeat NOT pro-life.

Say it became legal for mothers to kill their newborn babies for any reason. 1 out of 3 of these newborns were being killed. In poor neighborhoods or among the black population it was 3 out of 5 newborns were being killed. They could kill them for any reason. Not enough money to feed them, they were tired of hearing them cry, the smell of them made them nauseous in the morning, or it was effecting the mothers health (mental or physical). Now in this hypothetical situation each state would govern the time they could kill this newborn. Most choose that you had to do it within the first 24 weeks after they were born. Unless it was in the case of the health of the mother (mental or physical) then they could kill their newborn up to the 9th month. So if I am getting headaches from my newborn I can take him to any doctor and he will inject into his heart a medicine that will send the child into cardiac arrest and very quickly the baby will be dead. So let's pretend this is the law of the land.

Now pretending we have a current president who very much supports this and even wants the taxpayers to fund the killing of all these newborns. And in the pretend election there is a candidate who is running who also supports the mothers right to do this (has even run ads saying he supports the mother right to kill her newborn). He isn't quite as supportive of the government paying for it, but in his state he instituted the same thing, for the taxpayer to pay for the newborn to be killed by a doctor.

So now replace all the "newborn" with preborn or unborn and include the option of injection into the heart to having their limbs torn off, and this situation all the sudden goes from hypothetical to actuality. I cannot vote for anyone who supports abortion and will not do everything possible to stop this genocide. So yes, Romney is pro-abort and nothing short of it. Supporting these monstrous acts to stay legal makes him pro-abort (or "pro-choice") that is what it means. Pro-life means we stand up for life. It isn't just a pretty political title.

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' timestamp='1351318992' post='2498441']
[/quote]
Dang it. Can't believe I went to bed before I had a crack at the phallic joke setup of the day.

[quote name='USAirwaysIHS' timestamp='1351346579' post='2498515']
Dang it. Can't believe I went to bed before I had a crack at the phallic joke setup of the day.
[/quote]
It would have been a very little joke, anyway.

[quote name='southern california guy' timestamp='1351339471' post='2498491']
What's wrong with putting a loyal Mormon into power as the President? Don't we want him putting fellow Mormons into high places of power as well?

I think that it would be great if the Mormons took control of this country. Because they are really really really REALLY good people! (Just ask them. They will tell you how good they are.)

At least they are big supporters of the military and Romney probably wouldn't think twice about a preemptive strike in a middle eastern country -- like Iran. Hey don't you guys listen to Rush Limbaugh? The war in Iraq is not going to last all that long and it is not going to cost very much!!!!! A war in Iran which be just as affordable. And it would protect us from the Weapons of Mass Destruction!!

So what if we went into a little recession during GW Bush? Romney is going to create jobs!!! (Even if he does spend trillions on the military.)
[/quote]

I can't tell if this is you being witty, or if you really have a problem with Mormons.

Saint Michael the Archangel,
defend us in battle.
Be our protection against the wickedness and snares of the devil.
May God rebuke him, we humbly pray;
and do Thou, O Prince of the Heavenly Host -
by the Divine Power of God -
cast into hell, satan and all the evil spirits,
who roam throughout the world seeking the ruin of souls.

Amen.