An Old School Catholic Message Board

Movies You Have Watched Recently

ContemporaryCaflicCrusader

OnlySunshine

My Cousin Vinny

IMHO, that's one of the best movies ever made.  I laugh so hard that my face and stomach hurt afterward.  :hehe2:

Not A Mallard

Movies I really want to watch right now but won't:

Lord of the Rings - seen it recently

Original Star Wars - seen it recently

Captain America: The Winter Soldier - not out yet

Anastasia13

My Big Fat Greek Wedding. 

Oh dear.

They found teeth and a spine. Yes, inside the lump was my twin.

Don't eat no meat!?! What do you mean don't eat no meat?!? That's ok. I make lamb.

OnlySunshine

They found teeth and a spine. Yes, inside the lump was my twin.

Don't eat no meat!?! What do you mean don't eat no meat?!? That's ok. I make lamb.

I love Aunt Voula!

[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfE8CA8EJWA[/media]

Belle -  I really enjoyed this.

White Chicks - it seems to always make me laugh

Purge: Anarchy  - like the first movie but it's around town. Gory.

Anyone seen Guardians of the Galaxy yet? Been hearing lots of good things! 

I'm going to see it next week. I've heard likewise and I'm looking forward to seeing it

The Day of the Siege: September Eleven 1683 (2012)

Good movie about the battle for Vienna with the Ottoman Empire.

Schlussmacher

German comedy about a man that is about to make partner in a professional separation agency.  That is, you can hire him to break up with your boyfriend / girlfriend so you don't have to. 

ChristianGirlForever

I love European films. One of my favorites is Mostly Martha, a German film about a rather OCD French-trained chef who falls in love with an Italian chef who is very spontaneous. There is a lot more to it than that, but I wouldn't want to spoil it for anyone. There is an American re-make called No Reservations with Catherine Zeta-Jones, but I like the original. Some parts will make you sad and others will make you laugh and smile. Mostly Martha is definitely worth watching. :)

I love European films. One of my favorites is Mostly Martha, a German film about a rather OCD French-trained chef who falls in love with an Italian chef who is very spontaneous. There is a lot more to it than that, but I wouldn't want to spoil it for anyone. There is an American re-make called No Reservations with Catherine Zeta-Jones, but I like the original. Some parts will make you sad and others will make you laugh and smile. Mostly Martha is definitely worth watching. :)

I liked the American version. I didn't know there was an original it was based on. Nice.

I actually have seen it.  To be honest it was a little too predictable for me.  I've watched a lot of the German "Herzschmerz" (literally "heartache") movies which all follow the same plot line.  That being said, for a film of it's genre it was good.  There are very real characters who are more developed than in a lot of movies; for those who love cooking there are many wonderful food scenes : P  Good movie, just not my jam.  :)