An Old School Catholic Message Board

Movies You Have Watched Recently

ContemporaryCaflicCrusader

southern california guy

Yesterday I saw the Korean movie "Wedding Dress" on Youtube.  I really enjoyed it.  It is certainly a moving Korean drama.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ZbxJe5iMEc

• 3 weeks later...

It was my first time watching it.  It's incredible!  It really is hard to believe that it was released 75 years ago.

Plus, I understand this skit more:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjUYw2HKB7o

Probably one of the greatest skits in comedy history: "I saw it in the window and couldn't resist." 
Coincidentally this line works well for the Von Trapp children too. 

ChristianGirlForever

I normally watch old movies, so, North by Northwest, The Big Sleep, and Born Free.

ChristianGirlForever

Love that movie so much.

Me, too! I've watched it since I was a child. I always love how Joseph Cotton rescues Ingrid Bergman from her terrifying situation, and how she triumphs in the end. Is this I knife I am holding, my husband, or am I mad and it is a figment of my imagination?

My Dad used to imitate Charles Boyer saying "Paula" to give my Mom and me the shivers.

Oh, and Joseph Cotton is so cute. Definitely adds to the movie IMO.

Don't you love Ingrid Bergman's clothes in this movie. I wonder if they still exist.

Ancilla Domini

Me, too! I've watched it since I was a child. I always love how Joseph Cotton rescues Ingrid Bergman from her terrifying situation, and how she triumphs in the end. Is this I knife I am holding, my husband, or am I mad and it is a figment of my imagination? That part was soo good! "Are you suggesting that this is a knife I hold in my hand? Have you gone mad, my husband?"

My Dad used to imitate Charles Boyer saying "Paula" to give my Mom and me the shivers. Creeeeepyyy. XD