Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

I've crossed over from being a Protestant officially now.

If you give me a special Eastern Christian tag, I will do one of the following at your request:

-Stop trying to convert my Catholic best friend
-Re-consider my position as a non-Chalcedonian Christian as time allows/in due time
-Research that papacy more
-Post Phatmass music on my social networking pages

Edited by Light and Truth
Posted

[quote name='Light and Truth' timestamp='1351563370' post='2500121']
I've crossed over from being a Protestant officially now.

If you give me a special Eastern Christian tag, I will do one of the following at your request:

-Stop trying to convert my Catholic best friend
-Re-consider my position as a non-Chalcedonian Christian
-Research that papacy more
[/quote]
You're non-Chalcedonian? How did I miss that??

Posted (edited)

[quote name='qfnol31' timestamp='1351563444' post='2500123']
You're non-Chalcedonian? How did I miss that??
[/quote][list]
[*]Religion:Armenian Apostolic
[/list]
In communion with Syriac and Indian Malankara, Coptic, Ethiopian, and Eritrean.

Edited by Light and Truth
Posted

[quote name='Light and Truth' timestamp='1351563908' post='2500127'][list]
[*]Religion:Armenian Apostolic
[/list]
In communion with Syriac and Indian Malankara, Coptic, Ethiopian, and Eritrean.
[/quote]

I remember that...It's just that I've never met a non-Chalcedonian before. We had that class on Friday.

PhuturePriest
Posted

I agree that this is a cool idea.

Tab'le De'Bah-Rye
Posted (edited)

yes orthodox flags on phatmass for such believers that have been here for X amount of time and/or posts <edit> like the church millitant one.

Edited by Tab'le Du'Bah-Rye
Posted

[quote name='Light and Truth' timestamp='1351563370' post='2500121']
I've crossed over from being a Protestant officially now.

If you give me a special Eastern Christian tag, I will do one of the following at your request:

-Stop trying to convert my Catholic best friend
-Re-consider my position as a non-Chalcedonian Christian as time allows/in due time
-Research the papacy more
-Post Phatmass music on my social networking pages
[/quote]
Corrected to say "the papacy" instead of "that papacy."

Posted (edited)

[quote name='Tab'le Du'Bah-Rye' timestamp='1351590677' post='2500242']
yes orthodox flags on phatmass for such believers that have been here for X amount of time and/or posts <edit> like the church millitant one.
[/quote]
If we can visibly represent more, then many more Orthodox will notice and stick around, thus providing more educational, nuanced discussion and debates, provided that all who earn such a tag are respectful of this websites status/purpose as a Catholic site, but unity requires discussion, and discussion starts somewhere, and even the youngest among us may grow to be greats in the Churches one day...

Edited by Light and Truth
Posted

I wholeheartedly support giving Light and Truth an Eastern Christian tag!!!

:cheer:

Posted

Dust, 23 hours and no reply. I just want to point out that though Eastern Christian tags did come up somewhere before, this is different because I am making a promise to spend some time doing one of these things, and God can judge me if I don't spend at least a certain amount of time honestly trying to do your choice there, so help me God and may He continue in His mercy on my life. I cannot easily offer booze and tacos, but as my priest said on Sunday, it is the spiritual life that distinguishes us humans. It is that life that Christ came for us to have abundantly. You will not easily get as honest and genuine (and perhaps meaningful) an offer in exchange for a tag. The choice is yours...

To Jesus Through Mary
Posted
:secret: Tell him you are voting for Romney...
Posted (edited)

[quote name='To Jesus Through Mary' timestamp='1351648500' post='2500806']
:secret: Tell him you are voting for Romney...
[/quote]
There is a Romney sticker on my car and I was googling Romney and (better yet) Paul Ryan t-shirts last night. (If they lose, can I still get away with wearing a Paul Ryan shirt? Maybe an "I love Paul Ryan" shirt?)

(I'd still rather be voting for Rick Santorum-that dude was cool. :blues: )

Edited by Light and Truth
Posted (edited)

[quote name='Light and Truth' timestamp='1351648791' post='2500811']
There is a Romney sticker on my car and I was googling Romney and (better yet) Paul Ryan t-shirts last night. (If they lose, can I still get away with wearing a Paul Ryan shirt? Maybe an "I love Paul Ryan" shirt?)

(I'd still rather be voting for Rick Santorum-that dude was cool. :blues: )
[/quote]
Here you go:[url="http://www.redbubble.com/people/libertymaniacs/works/8104827-zombie-romney-for-president?p=t-shirt"]http://www.redbubble.com/people/libertymaniacs/works/8104827-zombie-romney-for-president?p=t-shirt[/url]

Edited by Winchester
Posted (edited)

[quote name='Winchester' timestamp='1351651189' post='2500851']
Here you go:[url="http://www.redbubble.com/people/libertymaniacs/works/8104827-zombie-romney-for-president?p=t-shirt"]http://www.redbubble...ident?p=t-shirt[/url]
[/quote]
Zombie Romney for President: We fight to protect all life, from the youngest living to the living dead...

Edited by Light and Truth
Posted

[url="http://www.cafepress.com/libertymaniacs/9228872"]http://www.cafepress.com/libertymaniacs/9228872[/url]

Another version.

Posted

[quote name='Light and Truth' timestamp='1351563908' post='2500127'][list]
[*]Religion:Armenian Apostolic
[/list]
In communion with Syriac and Indian Malankara, Coptic, Ethiopian, and Eritrean.
[/quote]



I don't even know what that means.

Posted (edited)

[quote name='Light and Truth' timestamp='1351651316' post='2500856']
Zombie Romney for President: We fight to protect all life, from the youngest living to the living dead...
[/quote]
Yeah, the warmonger will protect the Hell out of people like this:
[mod]inappropriate photo[/mod]

WOOO PROLIFE WOOOOOOOOOOOO

Edited by Lil Red
Posted

[img]https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/249240_10151120442921483_1480451618_n.jpg[/img]

Posted (edited)

[quote name='Winchester' timestamp='1351651493' post='2500860']
Yeah, the warmonger will protect the Hell out of people like this:
[mod]inappropriate photo[/mod\

WOOO PROLIFE WOOOOOOOOOOOO
[/quote]
It's odd that you'd post a picture of [b]Obama's[/b] drone attack victim's to make a point about Romney's assumed policies.

Edited by Lil Red
Posted

Here's a yard sign, too:
[img]https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/557315_508754952484432_2059964207_n.jpg[/img]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...