DiscerningCatholic Posted November 2, 2012 Posted November 2, 2012 I'm gonna start drawing again...last decent drawing looked like this: [img]https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/527960_266960236754439_1554043521_n.jpg[/img] Next project is this: [img]http://www.adoremusbooks.com/productimageslarge/74/74261.jpg[/img] Fun, right? No worries, I'm not drawing the guy killing the other guy. Not my kind of drawing. I'm just gonna try and draw Rita. Next project will be St. Therese.
dominicansoul Posted November 2, 2012 Posted November 2, 2012 we used to have flockdraw in phatchat, but it was removed
DiscerningCatholic Posted November 2, 2012 Author Posted November 2, 2012 (edited) Oh, and I'll have to draw the DSMME emblem at some point. Edited November 2, 2012 by DiscerningCatholic
DiscerningCatholic Posted November 2, 2012 Author Posted November 2, 2012 [img]https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/534500_288374044613058_1251733051_n.jpg[/img] Iz not going well. Mouth hard to draw. Unlegit crown of thorns. Bad. Very bad.
DiscerningCatholic Posted November 3, 2012 Author Posted November 3, 2012 (edited) Sometimes people frustrate the c.rap out of me. Some people just really need a high five...in the face...with a chair... Edited November 3, 2012 by DiscerningCatholic
DiscerningCatholic Posted November 6, 2012 Author Posted November 6, 2012 (edited) Finished St. Rita!!! (I'm not impressed.) Next project... [img]http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mcf8lkDfAk1qiu3jko1_250.jpg[/img] Dis gon' b' gud. Edited November 6, 2012 by DiscerningCatholic
vee Posted November 6, 2012 Posted November 6, 2012 [quote name='DiscerningCatholic' timestamp='1351901240' post='2503204'] Sometimes people frustrate the c.rap out of me. Some people just really need a high five...in the face...with a chair... [/quote]
DiscerningCatholic Posted November 6, 2012 Author Posted November 6, 2012 Finished the logo! Took me 23 minutes and 42 seconds. Pictures tomorrow.
DiscerningCatholic Posted November 6, 2012 Author Posted November 6, 2012 (edited) [img]https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/644060_289780671139062_1504112929_n.jpg[/img] [img]https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/600677_289780707805725_440400381_n.jpg[/img] [img]https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/530591_289780751139054_779097253_n.jpg[/img] ETA: I know Mary's head isn't tilted far enough back, but (understandably) I couldn't really fix that. Edited November 6, 2012 by DiscerningCatholic
dominicansoul Posted November 6, 2012 Posted November 6, 2012 i'm seriously thinking of getting that in a tattoo....
DiscerningCatholic Posted November 6, 2012 Author Posted November 6, 2012 That'd be rather painful, wouldn't it???? seems like a heresy to the logo, too...
Maximilianus Posted November 6, 2012 Posted November 6, 2012 [quote name='DiscerningCatholic' timestamp='1352206323' post='2505102'] [img]https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/600677_289780707805725_440400381_n.jpg[/img] ETA: I know Mary's head isn't tilted far enough back, but (understandably) I couldn't really fix that. [/quote] pretty good graphite draft, now do one in ink, on paper with no lines. I'll give you a week, in which then you will be critiqued on technique and accuracy.
DiscerningCatholic Posted November 6, 2012 Author Posted November 6, 2012 (edited) Let's see what [b][i]you [/i][/b]can come up with! If it's better than mine, I'll take up your challenge. [size=1](You can forget about it, dude.)[/size] Edited November 6, 2012 by DiscerningCatholic
dominicansoul Posted November 6, 2012 Posted November 6, 2012 she just asked [i]Max[/i] what he can come up with ....
DiscerningCatholic Posted November 6, 2012 Author Posted November 6, 2012 I'M A DOMINICAN! I think of stuff like this! Or would that be a different spirituality?
DiscerningCatholic Posted November 6, 2012 Author Posted November 6, 2012 FIXED IT. [img]https://gs1.wac.edgecastcdn.net/8019B6/data.tumblr.com/tumblr_md3apcFGTh1qiu3jko1_1280.jpg[/img]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now