vee Posted November 6, 2012 Posted November 6, 2012 oh boy , she just asked max what he can come up with
DiscerningCatholic Posted November 6, 2012 Author Posted November 6, 2012 Is that a good thing or a bad thing? Am I doomed?
Maximilianus Posted November 6, 2012 Posted November 6, 2012 [quote name='DiscerningCatholic' timestamp='1352235655' post='2505275'] Let's see what [b][i]you [/i][/b]can come up with! If it's better than mine, I'll take up your challenge. [size=1](You can forget about it, dude.)[/size] [/quote] It wasn't a challenge, it was an assigned exercise. For your attitude I add to the following assignment; look up [url="http://www.newadvent.org/cathen/01483b.htm"]Fra Angelico[/url] and [url="http://www.newadvent.org/cathen/02318a.htm"]Fra Bartolomomeo[/url]. Now quit blabbering and get to work
DiscerningCatholic Posted November 6, 2012 Author Posted November 6, 2012 Shaddup. I don't paint, dude. DS, shut him up, will ya?
vee Posted November 7, 2012 Posted November 7, 2012 one of the best things max ever drew [img]http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-reltt32Bx-c/TgVVSjBLQ2I/AAAAAAAAAK0/XAeoq2uW9vE/s150/TeamOPCarm4.png[/img]
DiscerningCatholic Posted November 7, 2012 Author Posted November 7, 2012 (edited) Caricature. Nice Dominican, though! Edited November 7, 2012 by DiscerningCatholic
DiscerningCatholic Posted November 7, 2012 Author Posted November 7, 2012 (edited) I'm doing actual homework... (I.E. Erasmus' "In Praise of Folly") and I still haven't seen Max try and do the logo better than I did. [size=1]The little postulant being teased by the professed sisters...[/size] Edited November 7, 2012 by DiscerningCatholic
DiscerningCatholic Posted November 7, 2012 Author Posted November 7, 2012 Well, pholks, we're all screwed...
DiscerningCatholic Posted November 7, 2012 Author Posted November 7, 2012 (edited) [img]https://gs1.wac.edgecastcdn.net/8019B6/data.tumblr.com/tumblr_md4wukoRpB1qiu3jko1_500.jpg[/img] Oh, hai, I has a veil. And yes, I do have other clothes than my purple shirt... Edited November 7, 2012 by DiscerningCatholic
vee Posted November 7, 2012 Posted November 7, 2012 i guess youre trying to distract us from your homework not being done. nice veil though
DiscerningCatholic Posted November 7, 2012 Author Posted November 7, 2012 Again, I haven't seen Max's attempt. That's what the deal is. [size=1]Professed sisters teasing the postulant... [/size]
Papist Posted November 8, 2012 Posted November 8, 2012 DC, aren't you kinda young to have a bladder problem?Oppps....read that wrong....nvm
Papist Posted November 8, 2012 Posted November 8, 2012 [quote name='DiscerningCatholic' timestamp='1352323253' post='2505986'] [img]https://gs1.wac.edgecastcdn.net/8019B6/data.tumblr.com/tumblr_md4wukoRpB1qiu3jko1_500.jpg[/img] Oh, hai, I has a veil. And yes, I do have other clothes than my purple shirt... [/quote] Beautiful!!! Reverence never goes out of style!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now