DiscerningCatholic Posted November 8, 2012 Author Posted November 8, 2012 When Sr. Joseph Andrew likes your sketch of the DSMME logo...
EmilyAnn Posted November 8, 2012 Posted November 8, 2012 [quote name='DiscerningCatholic' timestamp='1352389452' post='2506550'] When Sr. Joseph Andrew likes your sketch of the DSMME logo... [/quote]
DiscerningCatholic Posted November 9, 2012 Author Posted November 9, 2012 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mB1rbDUFCJc Oh, yeah. Eb major, baby.
DiscerningCatholic Posted November 14, 2012 Author Posted November 14, 2012 http://youtu.be/UOXF-9LrXqE Still awkward, but I feel like it's not as bad as the first one. PLEASE tell me that it made some sense...
dominicansoul Posted November 14, 2012 Posted November 14, 2012 aww, DC, you're cute! I can picture you in a Dominican habit already! Did you draw that little picture hanging in the background?
DiscerningCatholic Posted November 14, 2012 Author Posted November 14, 2012 St. Therese? No, but I colored it! :D I feel like that vlog made absolutely no sense.
vee Posted November 14, 2012 Posted November 14, 2012 i felt it was... a bit too long ds and i need to do reviews, we can be the female version of these guys [img]http://horrorhappyhour.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/statler-waldorf-muppet-critics.jpg[/img]
DiscerningCatholic Posted November 14, 2012 Author Posted November 14, 2012 I know. I had major technical issues with the music and once I sorted all that out, I decided to keep it that long because if I changed it, the music would have gotten all screwed up again. I wanted to crop some of it out, though.
dominicansoul Posted November 14, 2012 Posted November 14, 2012 vee's a carmelite, her attention span is that of a moth... But, I think it would be great to vlog on one subject, using visuals, as you did in this one, and keep it short and precise, because people in generally don't have long attention spans... `
DiscerningCatholic Posted November 14, 2012 Author Posted November 14, 2012 (edited) Too many Carmelites... Hopefully I can summarize some of the big Church basics in 4 minutes... I feel like I did a better job of staying on topic this time, though... Edited November 14, 2012 by DiscerningCatholic
DiscerningCatholic Posted November 14, 2012 Author Posted November 14, 2012 (edited) Sr. Vee of the Sacred Moths of Jesus, OCD. Yup. Edited November 14, 2012 by DiscerningCatholic
vee Posted November 14, 2012 Posted November 14, 2012 [quote name='DiscerningCatholic' timestamp='1352869792' post='2509714'] Too many Carmelites... [/quote] Im not the one with Therese creepin on my wall!!!
DiscerningCatholic Posted November 14, 2012 Author Posted November 14, 2012 She mah patron saint, gurl!
vee Posted November 14, 2012 Posted November 14, 2012 [quote name='DiscerningCatholic' timestamp='1352869998' post='2509721'] She mah patron saint, gurl! [/quote] OPs are violent
brianthephysicist Posted November 14, 2012 Posted November 14, 2012 [quote name='DiscerningCatholic' timestamp='1351888426' post='2503085'] [img]https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/534500_288374044613058_1251733051_n.jpg[/img] [/quote] That's beautiful. I wish I could draw that well.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now