An Old School Catholic Message Board

3 Days And 3 Nights Re-visited

todd_vetter33

[quote name='todd_vetter33' timestamp='1351903899' post='2503243']
It's only a Christian speculation that Roman Doctrine is Word of God. I know word of God to be anything that God actually spoke. or any word spoken by a true prophet. What makes a true prophet true? The words of truth can be validated by multiple prophetic witnesses. more over it will speak according to the Law and Spirit of Prophecy (TRUTH).

The Scripture that justifies what I am doing is clearly illustrated on the very first post i made to this thread. It's the testimony of Men who claim Jesus fulfilled Prophecy, and it's the testimony of men who illustrate he fell short of doing so.

[size=1][size=4]―If we receive the witness of men, the witness of God is greater: for this is the witness of God which he hath testified of his Son. He that believeth on the Son of God hath the witness in himself: he that believeth not God hath made him a liar; because he believeth not the record that God gave of his Son.‖[/size][/size]

[size=1][size=4]I'm simply testing the spirits as scripture instructs[/size][/size]
[size=1][size=5][font=Arial,Arial][font=Arial,Arial]"To the [/font][/font][b]law [/b][font=Arial,Arial][font=Arial,Arial]and to the [/font][/font][b]testimony[/b][font=Arial,Arial][font=Arial,Arial]! If they do not speak according to this word, it is because there is no light in them. "[/font][/font][/size][/size]
[/quote]

The Romans can use these same Scriptures to back up their interpretations. If they are speculating, then you are speculating too!!!! I am talking about Scriptures that specifically back up your actions and agenda, namely using charts and diagrams to illustrate the Holy WORD, which should stand on its OWN.

You were taught by MEN to use these devices - not by God.

[left][size=5][font=Arial][color=#000000][color=#23233A]"[b]You shall not add to the word [/b]which I command you, nor take from it, that you may keep the commandments of the Lord your God which I command you."[/color] [/color][/font][font=Book Antiqua][color=#590000]Deuteronomy 4:2[/color][/font][/size][/left]

[left][size=5][font=Arial][color=#000000][font=Arial][color=#23233A]"[b]If anyone adds to these things[/b], God will add to him the plagues that are written in this book; and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part from the Book of Life, from the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book."[/color][/font][font=Book Antiqua][color=#590000] Revelation 22:18-19[/color][/font][/color][/font][/size][/left]

Edited by Maggie

todd_vetter33

[quote name='Maggie' timestamp='1351904337' post='2503251']
The Romans can use these same Scriptures to back up their interpretations. If they are speculating, then you are speculating too!!!! I am talking about Scriptures that specifically back up your actions and agenda, namely using charts and diagrams to illustrate the Holy WORD, which should stand on its OWN.

You were taught by MEN to use these devices - not by God.

[left][size=5][font=Arial][color=#000000][color=#23233A]"[b]You shall not add to the word [/b]which I command you, nor take from it, that you may keep the commandments of the Lord your God which I command you."[/color] [/color][/font][font=Book Antiqua][color=#590000]Deuteronomy 4:2[/color][/font][/size][/left]

[left][size=5][font=Arial][color=#000000][font=Arial][color=#23233A]"[b]If anyone adds to these things[/b], God will add to him the plagues that are written in this book; and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part from the Book of Life, from the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book."[/color][/font][font=Book Antiqua][color=#590000] Revelation 22:18-19[/color][/font][/color][/font][/size][/left]
[/quote]

Why then did Rome take away as well as add to word of God? Remember, it's a Catholic Christian claim that the 4 bible gospes are inspired by the spirit of God. There fore the gospel writers should remember ALL things Jesus said. Why do the 4 bible gospels not remember? See link below

[url="http://thedeathandresurection.com/pdf/Pilates%20questions"]http://thedeathandre...lates questions[/url]
\
P.S. You may want to check the CCC on the ten commandments in comparison to Exodus 20. Just curious if you have ever done that!

Edited by todd_vetter33

[quote name='todd_vetter33' timestamp='1351904464' post='2503253']
Why then did Rome take away as well as add to word of God? Remember, it's a Catholic Christian claim that the 4 bible gospes are inspired by the spirit of God. There fore the gospel writers should remember ALL things Jesus said. Why do the 4 bible gospels not remember? See link below

[url="http://thedeathandresurection.com/pdf/Pilates%20questions"]http://thedeathandre...lates questions[/url]
[/quote]

Again this is not about the Romans this is about your own unBiblical beliefs and actions!!! Is your argument "ah the Romans are unbiblical so I can be too!"??? Again I challenge you to justify yourself with Holy Scripture!! You can't, because your agenda is unScriptural at its heart. Provide me with the verse from God's Word and I will be open to what you have to say.

todd_vetter33

[quote name='Maggie' timestamp='1351904691' post='2503256']
Again this is not about the Romans this is about your own unBiblical beliefs and actions!!! Is your argument "ah the Romans are unbiblical so I can be too!"??? Again I challenge you to justify yourself with Holy Scripture!! You can't, because your agenda is unScriptural at its heart. Provide me with the verse from God's Word and I will be open to what you have to say.
[/quote]

My beliefs and illustrations are quite biblical in accordence with the Law and Testimony Jesus claimed to fulfill. Being that holy scripture is truth, I will share with you truth!

Just because testimony is found in your bible does not make it truth from God... The bible NT was a creation of Rome. It's for this reason I began this thread with the simple illustration you see below. Word of God via the spirit of truth, does not change, so who in the Roman Church attempted to change what Jesus actually said as you see it from the Roman text comparison between Matt and Mark?

Word of God is truth via the spirit of Promise. Do you know what bible verse below is not scripture? The Matt and Mark verse illustrated below attempt to capture what Jesus said for a single moment in time. Only one gets to be a true written reflection of Scripture concerning the prophecy spoken.

Only Christians call word of God the bible. They call confusion word of God! One simply has to look at the Christian world to see what the bible inspires! The spirit of truth inspires truth. Keep the commandments of God and you can have the testimony of Jesus. This mean you will not need a book to speak truth from God! The book Christian men claim is word of God causes them to break the Law they are to fulfill if they love God above all.

Blessings

[img]http://thedeathandresurection.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/Friday-to-Sunday-does-not-fulfill-prophecy1.png[/img]

Edited by todd_vetter33

To Jesus Through Mary

[quote name='dUSt' timestamp='1351896093' post='2503142']
I am never opening this thread ever again.
[/quote]

My brother lives in Ohio and I am advising him to vote 3rd party. :evil:

[quote name='KnightofChrist' timestamp='1351895264' post='2503136']
What the blah-de-blah is up with anti-catholics and their love for colorfully formatted text and confusing charts?
[/quote]
I was just going to comment on the pretty colors.

don't judge me, bro.

[quote name='dUSt' timestamp='1351912380' post='2503307']
I will read all of your charts if you change the font to Papyrus.
[/quote]

Papyrus makes everything better.

todd_vetter33

Below is more early Christian doctrine which illustrates that the Historical record use to reflect the truth concerning the true time line of the death and resurrection before Rome changed it. What is more interesting is that it can now be seen from ancient historical record why the two thieves where put on the cross with Jesus.

[img]http://thedeathandresurection.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/First-century-witnesses.png[/img]

todd_vetter33

For those of you who have written me for verification that the G-12 gospel text is ancient. I submit the below text comparison. Because the below example can be illustrated, it factually proves anyone claiming G-12 to be a recent forgery is lying. Be warned, G-12 text is not perfect gospel just as the 4 bible gospels are not perfect. They are all Roman doctrine from early Christianity. For truth from God, Fulfill the Law with true repentance and you will have testimony of Jesus

[img]http://thedeathandresurection.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/G-12-Ancient.png[/img]

todd_vetter33

[quote name='Anomaly' timestamp='1351966519' post='2503518']
Todd. Who do you want to be President of the US in 2013?
[/quote]

The Law of God is the only president the world truely needs. If all of humanity walked in the law, the Earth would be the kingdom of God. God is president and king over his kingdom. God and the Law are one. To choose anything other is to allow the blind to lead the blind.

From the Ages of Ages is the Eternal Thought, and the Thought is the Word, and the Word is the Act, and these Three are one in the Eternal Law, and the Law is with God and the Law proceeds from God. All things are created by Law and without it is not anything created that existeth. In the Word is Life and Substance, the Fire and the Light. The Love and the Wisdom, are One for the Salvation of all. And the Light shineth in darkness and the darkness concealeth it not. The Word is the one Life-giving Fire, which shining into the world becometh the fire and light of every soul that entereth into the world. I am in the world, and the world is in Me, and the world knoweth it not. I come to my own House, and my friends receive Me not. But as many as receive and obey, to them is given the power to become the Sons and Daughters of God, even to them who believe in the Holy Name, who are born--not of the will of the blood and flesh, but of God. And the Word is incarnate and dwelleth among us.

Blessings!

todd_vetter33

It would be wonderful to debate this topic, but there has yet to be another poster offering any credible testimony of truth for debate. In the mean time, enjoy these illustrations from Google earth which illustrate the location of where Israel crossed the sea, as well as other known factual locations spoken of in Jewish Doctrine for the Exodus. The Roman Church and Christian world mis-representing the factual and correct locations for these events have caused many souls to not even Consider the posibility of God. Can a church be a false witness for God and still claim to be a true witness for God in spirit and in truth? They can claim, but is the claim true?

[img]http://thedeathandresurection.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/The-Exodus.png[/img]

The Split Rock in Horeb

[img]http://thedeathandresurection.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/split-Rock-in-Horeb1.png[/img]

The Mountain where Moses received the Law that leads to spiritual re-birth.

[img]http://thedeathandresurection.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/Mountain-where-Moses-Received-the-LAW1.png[/img]

[img]http://thedeathandresurection.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/Altar-for-the-Golden-Calf.png[/img]

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=4][color=#000000]For Centuries, Christians have lied and claimed the Mountain where Moses received the law was in the Sinai peninsula. Their testimony has not been true and by not telling the truth, have caused God for many centuries to loose credibility.

The time of Darkness started by the Christians and the church of Rome is coming to a close as the people of earth once again learn of the importance of the Law that proceeded from the mouth of God which Christians attempted to change, and by tradition and doctrine teach men to break.[/color][/size][/font]

God Bless!

Edited by todd_vetter33

todd_vetter33

[quote name='HisChildForever' timestamp='1352061290' post='2504019']
Jibber jabber
[/quote]

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=4][color=#000000][color=#222222]A wonderful example of testimony from those claiming falsely to be the true worshippers of God. This person is clearly speaking in tongues by inspiration of a spirit that is not of God. If this person was of God they would have truth to offer this debate. What truth did you learn from the above testimony?[/color][/color][/size][/font]

Edited by todd_vetter33