An Old School Catholic Message Board

3 Days And 3 Nights Re-visited

todd_vetter33

todd_vetter33

The Word of God (spirit of truth) has shown me many great things from the history of the world. Truths that Rome has failed to share with the world. I am grateful to a truthful God who speaks to those who are of the truth, so that truth can be shared with the world concerning our amazing God!

[img]http://thedeathandresurection.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/More-Evidence-for-the-Exodus.png[/img]

todd_vetter33

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' timestamp='1352230560' post='2505233']
These opinions, [Todd], that I may speak in mild terms, are not of sound doctrine; these opinions are not consonant to the Church, and involve their votaries in the utmost impiety; these opinions, even the heretics beyond the Church’s pale have never ventured to broach; these opinions, those presbyters who preceded us, and who were conversant with the apostles, did not hand down to thee. For, while I was yet a boy, I saw thee in Lower Asia with Polycarp, distinguishing thyself in the royal court, and endeavouring to gain his approbation. For I have a more vivid recollection of what occurred at that time than of recent events (inasmuch as the experiences of childhood, keeping pace with the growth of the soul, become incorporated with it); so that I can even describe the place where the blessed Polycarp used to sit and discourse— his going out, too, and his coming in—his general mode of life and personal appearance, together with the discourses which he delivered to the people; also how he would speak of his familiar intercourse with John, and with the rest of those who had seen the Lord; and how he would call their words to remembrance. Whatsoever things he had heard from them respecting the Lord, both with regard to His miracles and His teaching, Polycarp having thus received [information] from the eye-witnesses of the Word of life, would recount them all in harmony with the Scriptures. These things, through, God’s mercy which was upon me, I then listened to attentively, and treasured them up not on paper, but in my heart; and I am continually, by God’s grace, revolving these things accurately in my mind. And I can bear witness before God, that if that blessed and apostolical presbyter had heard any such thing, he would have cried out, and stopped his ears, exclaiming as he was wont to do: “O good God, for what times hast Thou reserved me, that I should endure these things?” And he would have fled from the very spot where, sitting or standing, he had heard such words. This fact, too, can be made clear, from his Epistles which he despatched, whether to the neighbouring Churches to confirm them, or to certain of the brethren, admonishing and exhorting them.
[/quote]

Is it heresey to illustrate that Jesus fulfilled Prophecy Where the Roman Church falls short in illustrating prophecy fulfilled by the one they claim to serve? The Roman Church lies about the Crucifixion to resurrection. They lie about the true location of the mountain of Moses. There is much more that they lie about, but I leave that up to you to figure out for yourselves should you seek to fulfill the law of God and receive truth from God. The many facts that I have shared with you, you believe to be opinion. What a Sad day for you. To think that Myth, legends, and wishful thinking is the greatest truth you have ever known.

Blessings.

Edited by todd_vetter33

I have no idea what your arguments are because I refuse to read your junk. :) I am simply passing on the words of the great Fathers of the Church. :proud:

They did not have Google Maps back in Jesus' time. I am not sure why you make it such a central part of your arguments. :| Google is not canonical.

todd_vetter33

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' timestamp='1352231371' post='2505239']
I have no idea what your arguments are because I refuse to read your junk. :) I am simply passing on the words of the great Fathers of the Church. :proud:
[/quote]

There inlies the true nature of the Roman Church! I rest my case!

[quote name='todd_vetter33' timestamp='1352231466' post='2505241']
[/quote]
I do not even know what this sentence said, but since you are trying to cite Google Maps as canonical scripture I must reject your entire position as spurious. :|

todd_vetter33

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' timestamp='1352231442' post='2505240']
They did not have Google Maps back in Jesus' time. I am not sure why you make it such a central part of your arguments. :| Google is not canonical.
[/quote]

So you are saying the true locations depicted in the historical record as they are found on the earth is not truth? This would be a typical statement of a Roman Catholic. Is it true?

[quote name='todd_vetter33' timestamp='1352231587' post='2505246']
[/quote]
Again, I did not even read this. However clearly your reliance on the Gospel of Google invalidates your arguments.
In fact it is heretical to use Google Maps to add to Scripture.

todd_vetter33

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' timestamp='1352231657' post='2505248']
Again, I did not even read this. However clearly your reliance on the Gospel of Google invalidates your arguments.
In fact it is heretical to use Google Maps to add to Scripture.
[/quote]

You cannot add to, or take away from True scripture. Truth will always be truth via the spirit of truth. What Rome puts out in writing is not always truth since it is lacking the spirit of truth. See your words above for example! The Google earth images I have shared simply serve to validate Scripture! Word of God told me where to look, and I found what I was seeking! Evidence for truth!

Edited by todd_vetter33

[quote name='todd_vetter33' timestamp='1352231818' post='2505249']
You cannot add to, or take away from True scripture. [/quote]
So stop using Google Maps and colourful fonts to add to Scripture. That is kind of a no-brainer. :|

C[color=#000000]r[/color]ap, I read part of the post. I have failed. :sad:

todd_vetter33

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' timestamp='1352231926' post='2505250']
So stop using Google Maps and colourful fonts to add to Scripture. That is kind of a no-brainer. :|

C[color=#000000]r[/color]ap, I read part of the post. I have failed. :sad:
[/quote]

So you want me to stop using Fact based tools which expose the lies of the Roman church. If I did you might have a leg to stand on for debate in this thread. But Unfortunately God directs me to post what I am sharing. I think i'm going to go with God on this one.

Blessings.

[quote name='todd_vetter33' timestamp='1352232054' post='2505252']
So you want me to stop using Fact based tools which expose the lies of the Roman church. If I did you might have a leg to stand on for debate in this thread. But Unfortunately God directs me to post what I am sharing. I think i'm going to go with God on this one.

Blessings.
[/quote]
God directs you to use Google and pretty colours to fact-check and change Holy Scripture?
I think I will stick with the original, thanks. :smile3:

KnightofChrist

[quote name='todd_vetter33' timestamp='1352232054' post='2505252']

Blessings.
[/quote]

The river Temarc in winter!

todd_vetter33

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' timestamp='1352232122' post='2505254']
God directs you to use Google and pretty colours to fact-check and change Holy Scripture?
I think I will stick with the original, thanks. :smile3:
[/quote]

Scripture is validated by Facts. Not everything you have in your book which you call scripture is factually scripture. This has been the purpose of this thread since the first post. :hehe2: