An Old School Catholic Message Board

3 Days And 3 Nights Re-visited

todd_vetter33

I would not know what the purpose of this thread was, because as I hasten again to say, I do not read all this junk. :smile3:

todd_vetter33

If God has shown me the incorrect locations on the EARTH for which the Exodus transpired, Please Share from Google earth or google maps any other locations which fit the description as found in the Jewish record. Google earth factually displays the locations of the ancient stories unless the ancient stories are myth. I know God Decended upon the mountain in a pilar of Fire. The Mountain that Word of God (Spirit of truth within me) showed me, has a blackend mountain top from being burned by the fire! What mountain do you submit for evidence that fits the description and true locations mentioned in Scripture? Expose my alleged lie with more than your opinion of Heresey. Truth will always expose the lie. If not reading the Truths I am sharing, which you believe to be JUNK; Why then waste your time and others by commenting on material that is clearly a waste of time for you? I know the Lord to be using you like he did Pharoh... so please comment on. You and I know the Vatican is in Rome, Italy. if I showed you the location of the Vatican (A factual location) via Google earth, would you say Google earth was lying?

[img]http://thedeathandresurection.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/God-Descended-in-pilar-of-Fire-on-the-mountain1.png[/img]

Edited by todd_vetter33

todd_vetter33

So shall My word be that goes forth from My mouth; It shall not return to Me void, But it shall accomplish what I please, And it shall prosper in the thing for which I sent it, Thus saith the Lord Almighty God in heaven. For my mouth will speak truth; Wickedness is an abomination to my lips. Below is an example of truth aligning with truth, Prophecy aligning with Prophecy. To be a true witness for God you must fulfill the law to receive the spirit of God and be sealed for the Last day.

[img]http://thedeathandresurection.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/perfect-prophecy-alignments.png[/img]

Edited by todd_vetter33

todd_vetter33

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' timestamp='1352231442' post='2505240']
They did not have Google Maps back in Jesus' time. I am not sure why you make it such a central part of your arguments. :| Google is not canonical.
[/quote]

If I claimed that the Vatican was found in Rome italy and posted a Picture of it from Google earth, would I be lying in illustrating that it exists with google earth? Truth will always be truth, Scripture is truth! At the link are historical recordings which Rome claims to be scipture in comparison to text which use to be considered scripture by the early roman church. Which of the 6 Ancient recordings illustrated at the link for a single moment of time in the life and trial of Jesus is scripture (Full Truth with no truth lacking)

[url="http://thedeathandresurection.com/pdf/Pilates%20questions"]http://thedeathandre...lates questions[/url]

P.S. This is strong FACTUAL evidence that the Roman church is hiding from you the source of truth when read in full. Even stronger Evidence that Rome tampered with the ancient record if the original testimonies were inspired by a spirit that is able to bring to rememberance ALL things Jesus said. Which ancient record out of the six displayed (All of which are Roman Doctrine), remembers ALL things Jesus said? If One remembers more than others, Please provide Word of God for why the other testimonies are not telling the full truth according to the spirit of Truth! Enjoy!

Edited by todd_vetter33

Mark of the Cross

From what I have read there has been no conclusive archaeological evidence found of the Exodus. In fact from a doco evidence suggests that the Israelites had their beginnings in a location much closer to present day Israel. At present Bible History and archaeology is subject to much conjecture. I have seen on google earth pictorial 'evidence' of Atlantis also. Some are obvious drawings. One real photo depicted a scuba diver swimming amongst submerged buildings. Problem is the ocean is 5000m deep in that locality. I would suggest that there is so much garbage on Google earth and maps that it cannot be taken at all seriously. Just as no one would take notice of odd people with their own personal theology and such people come across as strange to think that anyone is going to take them seriously.

[quote]A single event in History; Can it be reported in half the truth and it still be the full truth inspired by God if God is not the author of Confusion[/quote]
This opening statement indicates to me that the author has no idea of the meaning of the Bible being the word of God and truth. If I read relativity and it is in a language unfamiliar with grammatical errors and I don't understand it or I put my own word into it, this does not mean that it is not 100% truth.

And since you know everything TV channel 33 why isn't my spell check working?

Edited by Mark of the Cross

todd_vetter33

[quote name='Mark of the Cross' timestamp='1352240916' post='2505313']
From what I have read there has been no conclusive archaeological evidence found of the Exodus.
[/quote]

[size=4][color=#222222][font=Arial]This is correct if you are talking about the Catholic Churches location claimed to be the mountain where Moses received the Law. [/font][/color]

[color=#222222][font=Arial]The True location has the Mountain with a Blackened mountain top where God descended upon the mountain in Fire. It has the cave where Elijah stayed when running from Jezebel.[/font][/color]

[font=Arial][color=#000000]The true site has the twelve pillars which were erected for the twelve tribes. It has the 12 markers at the base of the mountain which the children of Israel where not allowed to cross. It has the Altar at the base of the mountain erected by Moses. There is so much evidence at the true site in plain site, that it needs no Archaeological team for validation. [/color][/font][/size]

Edited by todd_vetter33

todd_vetter33

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=4][quote name='Mark of the Cross' timestamp='1352240916' post='2505313']
This opening statement indicates to me that the author has no idea of the meaning of the Bible being the word of God and truth.
[/quote][/size][/font]

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=4][color=#222222]I know word of God to be perfect truth delivered Via the spirit of truth. It's a Christian claim that the Christian bible NT is word of God and perfect truth. Which of the below six ancient references is a correct and accurate written reflection of word of God concerning the single point in earth history attempting to be chronicled by Roman doctrine claimed to be scripture. All six References are Roman Doctrine. 4 of the recordings are claimed to be truth by [/color][/size][/font][color=#222222][font=Arial][size=2][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=4]Rome[/size][/font][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=4] today. Which of the six was inspired by the spirit of truth that brings to remembrance ALL things Jesus said? [/size][/font][/size][/font][/color]

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=4][color=#000000]Matt 27 [/color][/size][/font]
[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=4][color=#000000][b]11 [/b]Now Jesus stood before the governor. And the governor asked Him, saying, “Are You the King of the Jews?” Jesus said to him, “[i]It is as [/i]you say.” [b]12 [/b]And while He was being accused by the chief priests and elders, He answered nothing. [b]13 [/b]Then Pilate said to Him, “Do You not hear how many things they testify against You?” [b]14 [/b]But He answered him not one word, so that the governor marveled greatly. [/color][/size][/font]

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=4][color=#000000]Mark 15 [/color][/size][/font][size=2][color=#000000] [/color][/size]
[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=4][color=#000000][b]2 [/b]Then Pilate asked Him, “Are You the King of the Jews?” He answered and said to him, “[i]It is as [/i]you say.” [b]3 [/b]And the chief priests accused Him of many things, but He answered nothing. [b]4 [/b]Then Pilate asked Him again, saying, “Do you answer nothing? See how many things they testify against you!” [b]5 [/b]But Jesus still answered nothing, so that Pilate marveled. [/color][/size][/font]

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=4][color=#000000]Luke [/color][/size][/font][size=2][color=#000000] [/color][/size]
[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=4][color=#000000][b]3 [/b]Then Pilate asked Him, saying, “Are You the King of the Jews?” He answered him and said, “[i]It is as [/i]you say.” [b]4 [/b]So Pilate said to the chief priests and the crowd, “I find no fault in this [/color][/size][/font][color=#000000][font=Times New Roman][size=2][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=4]Man.[/size][/font][/size][/font][/color][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=4][color=#000000]”[/color][/size][/font]

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=4][color=#000000]John [/color][/size][/font]

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=4][color=#000000][b]33 [/b]Then Pilate entered the Praetorium again, called Jesus, and said to Him, “Are You the King of the Jews?” [b]34 [/b]Jesus answered him, “Are you speaking for yourself about this, or did others tell you this concerning Me?” [b]35 [/b]Pilate answered, “Am I a Jew? Your own nation and the chief priests have delivered You to me. What have You done?” [b]36 [/b]Jesus answered, “My kingdom is not of this world. If My kingdom were of this world, My servants would fight, so that I should not be delivered to the Jews; but now My kingdom is not from here.” [b]37 [/b]Pilate therefore said to Him, “Are You a king then?” Jesus answered, “You say [i]rightly [/i]that I am a king. For this cause I was born, and for this cause I have come into the world, that I should bear witness to the truth. Everyone who is of the truth hears My voice.” [b]38 [/b]Pilate said to Him, “What is truth?” And when he had said this, he went out again to the Jews, and said to them, “I find no fault in Him at all.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=4][color=#000000]This below testimony is from Gospel of Nicodemus and it’s very consistent with John testimony, however, the underlined section is completely missing from John testimony. [/color][/size][/font][size=2][color=#000000] [/color][/size]

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=4][color=#000000]Gospel of Nicodemus (Ancient Roman Doctrine)[/color][/size][/font][size=2][color=#000000] [/color][/size]

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=4][color=#000000]And Pilate went in again into the judgment hall and called Jesus apart and said unto him: Art thou the King of the Jews? Jesus answered and said to Pilate: Sayest thou this thing of thyself, or did others tell it thee of me? Pilate answered Jesus: Am I also a Jew? Thine own nation and the chief priests have delivered thee unto me: what hast thou done? Jesus answered: My kingdom is not of this world; for if my kingdom were of this world, my servants would have striven that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence. Pilate said unto him: Art thou a king, then? Jesus answered him: Thou sayest that I am a king; for this cause was I born and am come, that every one that is of the truth should hear my voice. Pilate saith unto him: What is truth? [u]Jesus saith unto him: Truth is of heaven. Pilate saith: Is there not truth upon earth? Jesus saith unto Pilate: Thou seest how that they which speak the truth are judged of them that have authority upon earth[/u]. And Pilate left Jesus in the judgment hall and went forth to the Jews and said unto them: I find no fault in him.[/color][/size][/font][size=2][color=#000000] [/color][/size]

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=4][color=#000000]Gospel of Holy 12 (Ancient Roman Doctrine)[/color][/size][/font][size=2][color=#000000] [/color][/size]

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=4][color=#000000]Then Pilate entered into the judgment hall again and called Jesus and said unto him, Art thou the King of the Jews? Jesus answered him, Sayest thou this thing of thyself, or did others tell it thee of me? Pilate answered, Am I a Jew? Thine own nation and the chief priests have delivered thee unto me; what hast thou done? Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world, if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servant’s fight that I should not be delivered to the Jews; but now is my kingdom not from hence. Pilate therefore said unto him, Art thou a King then? Jesus answered; Thou sayest that I am, yea, a King I am. To this end was I born and for this cause came I unto the world, that I should bear witness unto the truth. Every one that is of the truth heareth my voice. Pilate said unto him, what is truth? [u]Jesus said, Truth is from heaven. Pilate said, Then truth is not on earth. Jesus said unto Pilate, [b]Believe thou, that truth is on earth amongst those who receive and obey it. They are of the truth who judge righteously[/b].[/u] And when he had heard this, he went out again unto the Jews and saith unto them, I find in him no fault at all. And when he was accused of the chief priests and elders he answered them nothing. Then said Pilate unto him, Hearest thou not, how many things they witness against thee? And he answered them never a word, insomuch that the governor marveled greatly, and again he said unto them, I find no fault in this man. [/color][/size][/font][size=2][color=#000000] [/color][/size]

Edited by todd_vetter33

Mark of the Cross

[i][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=4][color=#000000][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=4][color=#000000][u]Jesus saith unto him (John)[/u][/color][/size][/font] [b]Every one[/b] that is [b]of the truth[/b] heareth my voice. [u] (Nico)Truth [b]is of heaven.[/b][/u][/color][/size][/font] [/i]
Read the bold as a sentence. Those that heareth his voice and listen are ones who are of heaven and the kingdom is near for them.

[i][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=4][color=#000000][u]Pilate saith: (NIco) Is there not truth upon earth?[/u][/color][/size][/font][/i][i][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=4][color=#000000][u][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=4][color=#000000][u] and (H12)Then truth is not on earth.[/u][/color][/size][/font][/u][/color][/size][/font] [/i]
Pilate is asking if there is truth on earth
[i][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=4][color=#000000][u](Nico)Jesus saith unto Pilate: Thou seest how that they which speak the truth are judged of them that have authority upon earth[/u]. [/color][/size][/font][/i]
Jesus points out that those that are in power wish to supress truth in order to maintain their power are evil and speak not truth. They are not of heaven.This is pretty obvious even in the short form scriptures.

[i](H12)Believe thou, that truth is on earth amongst those who receive and obey it. They are of the truth who judge righteously.[/i]
Again- everyone of the truth is of heaven and will judge righteously!

Pilate responds [i]"I find no fault in this man."[/i]
Pilate desires to be of truth and heaven????

These things can be seen by scholars in all six.

[quote name='todd_vetter33' timestamp='1352243130' post='2505335']
[size=4][color=#222222][font=Arial]The True location has the Mountain with a Blackened mountain top where God descended upon the mountain in Fire. It has the cave where Elijah stayed when running from Jezebel.[/font][/color]

[font=Arial][color=#000000]The true site has the twelve pillars which were erected for the twelve tribes. It has the 12 markers at the base of the mountain which the children of Israel where not allowed to cross. It has the Altar at the base of the mountain erected by Moses. There is so much evidence at the true site in plain site, that it needs no Archaeological team for validation. [/color][/font][/size]
[/quote]
Like I said I understand no conclusive findings exist. Proof please! Google earth reference would be nice.

Mark of the Cross

I had a look at the rock that is aledged to have been Moses spring. Seems the altar rock moves around. It's horizontal in one and in another at an almost identical camera point is tilted. And the small stack obviously placed there are missing in other photos. The pictures are proof of nothing except that there are rocks in that locality. I have rocks in my garden also. Rocks are nice. The submerged pictures appear to show wheels sitting on a sandy bottom. This would be unusual after all this time don't you think? And why have they not been recovered for examination and confirmation? Like the pictures of Atlantis I find them unbelievable! Also you haven't told me why spell check doesn't work even though it is set to 'on' in Firefox. So you haven't told all the truth.

todd_vetter33

[quote name='Mark of the Cross' timestamp='1352280330' post='2505627']
I had a look at the rock that is aledged to have been Moses spring. Seems the altar rock moves around. It's horizontal in one and in another at an almost identical camera point is tilted. And the small stack obviously placed there are missing in other photos. The pictures are proof of nothing except that there are rocks in that locality. I have rocks in my garden also. Rocks are nice. The submerged pictures appear to show wheels sitting on a sandy bottom. This would be unusual after all this time don't you think? And why have they not been recovered for examination and confirmation? Like the pictures of Atlantis I find them unbelievable! Also you haven't told me why spell check doesn't work even though it is set to 'on' in Firefox. So you haven't told all the truth.
[/quote]

Your More than welcome to goto the sites and take photos for yourself.

[img]http://thedeathandresurection.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/truth-in-geographical-history..png[/img]

Edited by todd_vetter33

Mark of the Cross

[quote name='todd_vetter33' timestamp='1352297464' post='2505695']
Your More than welcome to goto the sites and take photos for yourself.

[/quote]
So we've established that you agree that the photos that I can see on GE prove nothing and that there is no confirming archaelogical evidence? So then I must rely on the opinions of researchers! Who should I believe, an organisation with a large amount of information and study or an individual? Have you ever been there or do you just accept anything contra to the Catholic teaching due to personal issues?

In some of your earlier posts you made two errors which stand out amongst all the colourful charts which weren't interesting enough to look at.

1/ The infallability of the Church in reference to paedophilia. This is a common mistake made by many Catholics as well. The Church only claims infallability on teachings of faith and morals. Faith such as the crucifixion and resurrection of Christ and morals such as stealing and adultery etc. If these are incorrect then we may as well forget Christianity. The Church does not claim infallibility on everything! V2 came about because the Church realised that some of its teachings were ludicrous. Eating meat on Friday (man made rule) is a ticket to hell. The church claims to have never taught limbo of the infants however I'm sure numerous priests did. Knowing how jesus loves children such a teaching is absolutely absurd. And as far as paedophilia goes I have to admit that the Church made a serious blunder in trying to hide its shortcomings. But I'm pretty sure it happens in every other religion or non religion. The Catholic Church was only exposed because of the wests freedom to address such things. The Church teaches about a man that was God and thus perfect without fault. But the Church belongs to a fallen world where nothing is perfect and everything is subject to the devil who is more powerful than any man. Throughout the world Catholics and their beliefs/understandings are like chalk and cheese they only have one truth in common, they belong to the body of Christ and Christ shall raise the faithful ones up on the last day.

You also use this to challenge Christs statement that Hell will not prevail over his Church. Did Hitler prevail over the West? No! Did the West win every battle without fault? No! Then the Church will make mistakes and composed of men it will stumble and fall again only to rise victorious. Just as Christ did as a man on his way to ressurection. The presence of Judas Iscariot amongst the apostles, even though Jesus would have known, is there as a lesson of the fallibility of priests. The devil will not prevail because the Church will succeed in bringing the multitude to a faith filled journey to their destiny with Christ. Why can't you people see these things? Maybe you should ask Jesus to let you see again.

In regard to the OP. what's your point? What does it matter how much time elapsed between death and resurrection. Christmas is a pagan festival chosen as Christs birthday to detract from the old. The date is unknown. Same for Easter. You want to ask unnecessary questions. Why didn't Jesus do his ministry at the beginning or recorded history, why wait until a mere 2k years ago? or why not do it last. This is faith not science!

todd_vetter33

[quote name='Mark of the Cross' timestamp='1352324740' post='2506014']
So we've established that you agree that the photos that I can see on GE prove nothing and that there is no confirming archaelogical evidence? So then I must rely on the opinions of researchers! Who should I believe, an organisation with a large amount of information and study or an individual? Have you ever been there or do you just accept anything contra to the Catholic teaching due to personal issues?

In some of your earlier posts you made two errors which stand out amongst all the colourful charts which weren't interesting enough to look at.

1/ The infallability of the Church in reference to paedophilia. This is a common mistake made by many Catholics as well. The Church only claims infallability on teachings of faith and morals. Faith such as the crucifixion and resurrection of Christ and morals such as stealing and adultery etc. If these are incorrect then we may as well forget Christianity. The Church does not claim infallibility on everything! V2 came about because the Church realised that some of its teachings were ludicrous. Eating meat on Friday (man made rule) is a ticket to hell. The church claims to have never taught limbo of the infants however I'm sure numerous priests did. Knowing how jesus loves children such a teaching is absolutely absurd. And as far as paedophilia goes I have to admit that the Church made a serious blunder in trying to hide its shortcomings. But I'm pretty sure it happens in every other religion or non religion. The Catholic Church was only exposed because of the wests freedom to address such things. The Church teaches about a man that was God and thus perfect without fault. But the Church belongs to a fallen world where nothing is perfect and everything is subject to the devil who is more powerful than any man. Throughout the world Catholics and their beliefs/understandings are like chalk and cheese they only have one truth in common, they belong to the body of Christ and Christ shall raise the faithful ones up on the last day.

You also use this to challenge Christs statement that Hell will not prevail over his Church. Did Hitler prevail over the West? No! Did the West win every battle without fault? No! Then the Church will make mistakes and composed of men it will stumble and fall again only to rise victorious. Just as Christ did as a man on his way to ressurection. The presence of Judas Iscariot amongst the apostles, even though Jesus would have known, is there as a lesson of the fallibility of priests. The devil will not prevail because the Church will succeed in bringing the multitude to a faith filled journey to their destiny with Christ. Why can't you people see these things? Maybe you should ask Jesus to let you see again.

In regard to the OP. what's your point? What does it matter how much time elapsed between death and resurrection. Christmas is a pagan festival chosen as Christs birthday to detract from the old. The date is unknown. Same for Easter. You want to ask unnecessary questions. Why didn't Jesus do his ministry at the beginning or recorded history, why wait until a mere 2k years ago? or why not do it last. This is faith not science!
[/quote]

God Is a God of Science. Science is a religion of truth based on fact and Law. Mans science is not always truth, but God's science is always truth. God Started the begining with Science when he created Time, space, and Matter. God has never strayed from the truth of science. Rome certainly has and they call it faith. But Faith in a myth and a lie is simply just that.

In the [b]Beginning[/b], God created the [b]heavens[/b] and the [b]Earth[/b]. = Time, space, and Matter. Fundamentals of science.

[font=Times New Roman]From the Ages of Ages is the Eternal Thought, and the Thought is the Word, and the Word is the Act, and these Three are one in the Eternal Law, and the Law is with God and the Law proceeds from God. All things are [b]created by Law and without it is not anything created that existeth[/b]. In the Word is Life and Substance, the Fire and the Light. The Love and the Wisdom, are One for the Salvation of all. And the Light shineth in darkness and the darkness concealeth it not. The Word is the one Life-giving Fire, which shining into the world becometh the fire and light of every soul that entereth into the world. I am in the world, and the world is in Me, and the world knoweth it not. I come to my own House, and my friends receive Me not. But as many as receive and obey, to them is given the power to become the Sons and Daughters of God, even to them who believe in the Holy Name, who are born--not of the will of the blood and flesh, but of God. And the Word is incarnate and dwelleth among us,[/font]

Blessings.

Edited by todd_vetter33

todd_vetter33

[quote name='Mark of the Cross' timestamp='1352324740' post='2506014']
What does it matter how much time elapsed between death and resurrection. Christmas is a pagan festival chosen as Christs birthday to detract from the old. The date is unknown. Same for Easter. You want to ask unnecessary questions. Why didn't Jesus do his ministry at the beginning or recorded history, why wait until a mere 2k years ago? or why not do it last. This is faith not science!
[/quote]

[size=4][color=#222222][font=Arial]Prophecy is God's witness of His son. If we believe not the witness that God gave his son, we make God look like a liar. That is the point. It's a credibility issue. It's a matter of truth vs. the lie. The children of God are in spirit and in truth. they will speak truth in accordance with the Law and testimony. Truth is what Identifies a child of God vs. the imposters. The four bible gospels (Roman doctrine) has so many lies, that it is a lie to claim they were inspired by the spirit of God.[/font][/color]

[color=#222222][font=Arial]There are prophecies concerning spiritual famine that would occur after Jesus came to the earth and that Satan would deceive the whole world. But you would not know this since Rome did not attempt to preserve the recordings of these scriptures or put them in your current Cannon. By leaving them out, they fulfilled the very words spoken concerning the spiritual famine. [/font][/color]

[color=#222222][font=Arial]There is a science to the Darkness of the human condition. Just because you have yet to understand the science of it does not mean the sience of it does not exist. It's like trying to claim the world is flat simply because you don't see it in round form.[/font][/color][/size]

[size=4][color=#222222][font=Arial]Concerning Christmas representing the birth of Jesus. There is a prophecy in the book of Daniel that the beast would attempt to change times and Laws. The feast of Tabernacles is the time of the birth of Jesus. Since Rome does not represent this, They misrepresent Jesus and the true prophetic time specific science of what he fulfilled. The beast who attempted to change times and laws was able to achieve somthing or he would not have bothered. Do you know what was achieved? Your current state of salvation! When you attempt to talk to God, do you HEAR his reply? Those of the truth HEAR God's voice. Do you?[/font][/color][/size]

[size=4][color=#222222][font=Arial]When Prophecy is illustrated to be Perfect, It illustrates the perfection of word of God where Bible NT writings by the Roman church in concert with the Christians divided from rome, have made Prophecy appear to be a lie to many who do not belive in the lie as you do. Which of the two time lines below illustrate the perfection of Prophecy (Testimony of Jesus)?[/font][/color][/size]

[size=4][color=#222222][font=Arial][img]http://thedeathandresurection.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/Wednesday-VS-Friday.png[/img][/font][/color][/size]

[size=4][color=#222222][font=Arial]Below are three lies found in Roman Doctrine which are identified as lies by the Laws Jesus claimed to fulfil. These lies where written by your Roman forefathers who clearly did not understand the Passover laws. Yet Christians claim the below testimonies to be that of the Apostles who were jewish and understood Jewish law. Was Jesus alive on the first day of the feast of unleavened bread in the year that he was Crucified? If Jesus died on Passover 14 Nissan (which he did). The below three verses would be more than enough for any Jew today to not belive Jesus was anyone credible! If the Three verses below are TRUE, Jesus did not die until 16 Nissan and was not Messiah according to the Roman Church! The Roman Church is responsible for misrepresenting the Truth of Jesus. Yet they claim to be the pillar of truth and source of truth. Just have faith in their lie and you are good to go according to them.[/font][/color][/size]

[size=4][color=#222222][font=Arial][img]http://thedeathandresurection.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/Spirit-of-truth-identifies-false-testimony-in-Roman-Doctrine1.png[/img][/font][/color][/size]

Edited by todd_vetter33