An Old School Catholic Message Board

3 Days And 3 Nights Re-visited

todd_vetter33

cmotherofpirl

[quote name='jaime' timestamp='1351893167' post='2503117']
Well first of all Todd, my position is that folks around here have been pretty well looney tunes for the past few days to the point that your posts aren't the craziest threads on the debate table.

Secondly, we've debated with you on multiple ocassions and you never (including now) have anything new to offer on this "three days" theory of yours. I have yet to figure out what it has to do with anything.

Third, I will give fair warning to anyone who hasn't seen your threads before, HE VOTES THIRD PARTY!! (just kidding)
[/quote]

[size=5]PROP[/size]

cmotherofpirl

[quote name='todd_vetter33' timestamp='1352061536' post='2504021']
[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=4][color=#000000][color=#222222]A wonderful example of testimony from those claiming falsely to be the true worshippers of God. This person is clearly speaking in tongues by inspiration of a spirit that is not of God. If this person was of God they would have truth to offer this debate. What truth did you learn from the above testimony?[/color][/color][/size][/font]
[/quote]
Not to be rude Ted, but we are not really interested in your preaching this AGAIN. Really and Seriously.
I respect you are passionate about whatever you beliefs are and that you are a child of God, but again. no.

todd_vetter33

[quote name='cmotherofpirl' timestamp='1352073381' post='2504168']
Not to be rude Ted, but we are not really interested in your preaching this AGAIN. Really and Seriously.
I respect you are passionate about whatever you beliefs are and that you are a child of God, but again. no.
[/quote]
The information is not for those who wish to remain the in the darkness of their own human imagination. The information is for those who wish to know truth. There are those who are deceived to believe in God in less and in spirit and in truth. Then there are true worshippers of God.

Blessings.

HisChildForever

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=4][color=#000000][color=#222222]This person is clearly speaking in tongues[/color][/color][/size][/font]
[/quote]

Jubba who bah habba??

[quote name='HisChildForever' timestamp='1352061290' post='2504019']
Jibber jabber
[/quote]
[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=4][color=#000000][color=#222222]A wonderful example of testimony from those claiming falsely to be the true worshippers of God. This person is clearly speaking in tongues by inspiration of a spirit that is not of God. If this person was of God they would have truth to offer this debate. What truth did you learn from the above testimony?[/color][/color][/size][/font]
[/quote]

I learned she was able to summarize your points quite susinctly.

I also learned that she probably thinks Mr. T is cool.

todd_vetter33

[quote name='cmotherofpirl' timestamp='1352073381' post='2504168']
[/quote]

I am passonate about the truth and for good reason!

[ [i]Judgment on Obscene Religion[/i] ] “So you shall say to them, ‘This is a nation that does not obey the voice of the LORD their [b]God[/b] nor receive correction. [b]Truth[/b] has perished and has been cut off from their mouth.

[b]God[/b] is Spirit, and those who worship Him must worship in spirit and [b]truth[/b].”

[ [i][b]God[/b]’s Wrath on Unrighteousness[/i] ] For the wrath of [b]God[/b] is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who suppress the [b]truth[/b] in unrighteousness,

Suppress the truth I share with you if you wish, Your own doctrine recording fragments of truth gives warning against it. I am shareing with you truth, and truth is word of God.

[color="#000000"][font="Times New Roman"][size="3"]Brethren, if anyone among you wanders from the truth, and someone turns him back,[/size][sup] [/sup][size="3"]let him know that he who turns a sinner from the error of his way will save a soul[/size][sup] [/sup][size="3"]from death and cover a multitude of sins.[/size][/font][/color]

[font="Times New Roman"][size="3"][color="#000000"]A [b]true[/b] witnesses delivers [b]souls[/b], But a deceitful witness speaks lies.[/color][/size][/font]

[font="Times New Roman"][size="3"][color="#000000"]Rome has yet to deliver a single soul since they Rose to power as a church claiming to be a pillar of truth![/color][/size][/font]

Edited by todd_vetter33

todd_vetter33

Below are more fact based illustrations of truth where the Christian church has lied in the past due to the darkness of their human perceptions not being led by God. The spirit of truth can teach man how to find truth if only Christians would seek to fulfil the law to know God instead of only knowing about God.

[img]http://thedeathandresurection.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/truth-in-geographical-history..png[/img]

[img]http://thedeathandresurection.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/chariot-artifacts-where-Pharos-army-drowned..png[/img]

[img]http://thedeathandresurection.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/coral-formations-from-Chariot-Debris.png[/img]

Edited by todd_vetter33

KnightofChrist

Dude you've made ten or so post [b][u]WITHOUT[/u][/b] any [b][color=#ff0000]flam[/color][color=#00ff00]boy[/color][color=#ee82ee]ant[/color][color=#0000ff]ly[/color] [i][color=#ee82ee]for[/color][color=#ff0000]mat[/color][color=#40e0d0]te[/color][color=#00ff00]d[/color][/i][/b][color=#00ff00] [/color]text, you're fall'n off.

Edited by KnightofChrist

todd_vetter33

[quote name='KnightofChrist' timestamp='1352222201' post='2505174']
Dude you've made ten or so post [b][u]WITHOUT[/u][/b] any [b][color=#FF0000]flam[/color][color=#00FF00]boy[/color][color=#EE82EE]ant[/color][color=#0000FF]ly[/color] [i][color=#EE82EE]for[/color][color=#FF0000]mat[/color][color=#40E0D0]te[/color][color=#00FF00]d[/color][/i][/b][color=#00FF00] [/color]text, you're fall'n off.
[/quote]

speaking of flamboyant! I couldn't help but notice that many at this phorum have a dislike for Obama due to his support of Gay Rights. Hasn't the Roman church also been a supporter of Gay rights by providing a safe haven for the child molesters of little boys which they call priests?

I though the gates of hell would not prevail against the true church... Oh wait.. that was just the Catholic Church making God look like a liar. Nothing new there. I could add color font to make this truth more bold... but most at this site will ignore the Word of God anyways. It's good that God made his children with ears to hear.

Blessings.

Edited by todd_vetter33

KnightofChrist

You're just upset because I pointed out your ghey love for colorful text.

Edited by KnightofChrist

todd_vetter33

[quote name='KnightofChrist' timestamp='1352228627' post='2505221']
You're just upset because I pointed out your ghey love for colorful text.
[/quote]

I am quite Happy with colorful font. especially when it highlights the discrepancies and errors found in roman doctrine. Truth always makes me Happy. It's a shame and it saddens me that after 2000 years of existance, the Roman church has yet to provide a single soul with truth from God.

Pictured below is the Altar built at the base of the mountain by Moses, where Moses received the Law of God which Jesus taught men to fulfill.

[img]http://thedeathandresurection.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/Altar-built-by-Moses-at-base-of-mountain-where-Moses-received-the-Law2.png[/img]

todd_vetter33

To Satisfy your lust for colorful font, Here are some of those discrpancies found in Roman doctrine. Error in the Roman Church record factually exists so i provided the prophecy (Words Jesus spoke) explaining why Roman doctrine is riddled with lies.

[img]http://thedeathandresurection.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/Mixed-testimony.png[/img]

[img]http://thedeathandresurection.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/mixed-tesimony1.png[/img]

Edited by todd_vetter33

These opinions, [Todd], that I may speak in mild terms, are not of sound doctrine; these opinions are not consonant to the Church, and involve their votaries in the utmost impiety; these opinions, even the heretics beyond the Church’s pale have never ventured to broach; these opinions, those presbyters who preceded us, and who were conversant with the apostles, did not hand down to thee. For, while I was yet a boy, I saw thee in Lower Asia with Polycarp, distinguishing thyself in the royal court, and endeavouring to gain his approbation. For I have a more vivid recollection of what occurred at that time than of recent events (inasmuch as the experiences of childhood, keeping pace with the growth of the soul, become incorporated with it); so that I can even describe the place where the blessed Polycarp used to sit and discourse— his going out, too, and his coming in—his general mode of life and personal appearance, together with the discourses which he delivered to the people; also how he would speak of his familiar intercourse with John, and with the rest of those who had seen the Lord; and how he would call their words to remembrance. Whatsoever things he had heard from them respecting the Lord, both with regard to His miracles and His teaching, Polycarp having thus received [information] from the eye-witnesses of the Word of life, would recount them all in harmony with the Scriptures. These things, through, God’s mercy which was upon me, I then listened to attentively, and treasured them up not on paper, but in my heart; and I am continually, by God’s grace, revolving these things accurately in my mind. And I can bear witness before God, that if that blessed and apostolical presbyter had heard any such thing, he would have cried out, and stopped his ears, exclaiming as he was wont to do: “O good God, for what times hast Thou reserved me, that I should endure these things?” And he would have fled from the very spot where, sitting or standing, he had heard such words. This fact, too, can be made clear, from his Epistles which he despatched, whether to the neighbouring Churches to confirm them, or to certain of the brethren, admonishing and exhorting them.