An Old School Catholic Message Board

Futurepriest And Emily Sitting In A Tree Not Kissing

PhuturePriest

PhuturePriest

I simply do not like tacos. I'm sorry. I have more important things on my mind like how I should go about talking to this great girl I met.

homeschoolmom

[quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1352076815' post='2504187']
I simply do not like tacos. I'm sorry. I have more important things on my mind like how I should go about talking to this great girl I met.
[/quote]

:o

[/quote]
You are starting to threaten Aloysius' position as my favorite active PMer.

PhuturePriest

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' timestamp='1352079072' post='2504199']
You are starting to threaten Aloysius' position as my favorite active PMer.
[/quote]

Me having vocational complications arise due to a girl I really like makes me threaten Aloysius' spot as #1 on your list? I'm sorry to say this will likely be a long-term problem. I mean no offense to Aloysius.

IcePrincessKRS

I simply do not like tacos. I'm sorry.
[/quote]

You have greatly disappointed me.

[quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1352081283' post='2504222']

Me having vocational complications arise due to a girl I really like makes me threaten Aloysius' spot as #1 on your list? I'm sorry to say this will likely be a long-term problem. I mean no offense to Aloysius.
[/quote]

Yes?

...like how I should go about talking to this great girl I met.
[/quote]

PhuturePriest

[quote name='dUSt' timestamp='1352083485' post='2504238']
[/quote]

Why?

[quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1352083602' post='2504239']
Why?
[/quote]
Because your name is FuturePriest387, not FutureHusband387.

homeschoolmom

[quote name='dUSt' timestamp='1352083672' post='2504240']
Because your name is FuturePriest387, not FutureHusband387.
[/quote]
Pfft... let him get it out of his system.

PhuturePriest

[quote name='homeschoolmom' timestamp='1352083722' post='2504242']
Pfft... let him get it out of his system.
[/quote]

I don't know about this one. I've had many crushes before, but none of them were like this. I can tell you all about it if you are bored and have nothing to do. :P

homeschoolmom

[quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1352083951' post='2504245']

I don't know about this one. I've had many crushes before, but none of them were like this. I can tell you all about it if you are bored and have nothing to do. :P
[/quote]
:popcorn:

PhuturePriest

[quote name='homeschoolmom' timestamp='1352084038' post='2504246']
:popcorn:
[/quote]

Alright, where do I begin? Her name is Emily and she is the younger sister of a friend of as of last night, Mr. and Mrs. Clinton, and she is my age (And my height, which is a total bonus). She has an amazing personalty and she is always smiling. She is beautiful and has this beautiful long brown curly hair (Not too curly, just the right amount). Last night we were both dancing a lot, so I finally got the nerve to ask her to dance with me. She did the swing dance and she taught me some cool moves like how to spin her on the floor, and according to bystanders we were stealing the show. We danced twice more, wherein we spoke to each other the second time and talked about our future plans and such, and we had a great time talking to each other on and off the dance floor. She gave me the honor of the last dance of the night, and when she left she gave me a hug. I've been thinking about her all day and can't get her out of my mind.

Anything else?

Edited by FuturePriest387

[quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1352084353' post='2504248']
Alright, where do I begin? Her name is Emily and she is the younger sister of a friend of as of last night, Mr. and Mrs. Clinton, and she is my age (And my height, which is a total bonus). She has an amazing personalty and she is always smiling. She is beautiful and has this beautiful long brown curly hair (Not too curly, just the right amount). Last night we were both dancing a lot, so I finally got the nerve to ask her to dance with me. She did the swing dance and she taught me some cool moves like how to spin her on the floor, and according to bystanders we were stealing the show. We danced twice more, wherein we spoke to each other the second time and talked about our future plans and such, and we had a great time talking to each other on and off the dance floor. She gave me the honor of the last dance of the night, and when she left she gave me a hug. I've been thinking about her all day and can't get her out of my mind.

Anything else?
[/quote]
Does she live nearby?

PhuturePriest

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' timestamp='1352084667' post='2504250']
Does she live nearby?
[/quote]

Kinda. She's about three hours away.